You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My 10,000 hand challenge

2»

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: My 10,000 hand challenge:
    Apologies (I am right though) Best of luck with this challenge Sp3cialK!
    Posted by waller02
    Ah Waller, clearly you're the man.
    No doubt you're always right.
    Hope you're feeling pretty satisfied with yourself.
    All needless grief much appreciated.
    Best wishes.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: My 10,000 hand challenge : Ah Waller, clearly you're the man. No doubt you're always right. Hope you're feeling pretty satisfied with yourself. All needless grief much appreciated. Best wishes.
    Posted by Sp3cialK
    ???? I am joking mate chill!!! Apologies for the slight derail having a harmless disagreement about placebo with somebody who I regularly chat with on the forum and tables.

Not sure there was any need for your overreaction. Needless grief?? I'm sure I wished you the best of luck with your challenge (something I won't be repeating if that's your attitude).
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: My 10,000 hand challenge : ???? I am joking mate chill!!! Apologies for the slight derail having a harmless disagreement about placebo with somebody who I regularly chat with on the forum and tables. Not sure there was any need for your overreaction. Needless grief?? I'm sure I wished you the best of luck with your challenge (something I won't be repeating if that's your attitude).
    Posted by waller02
    Fair enough - perhaps I'm being a bit over the top.
    Been a long day.
    No offence intended.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: My 10,000 hand challenge : Fair enough - perhaps I'm being a bit over the top. Been a long day. No offence intended.
    Posted by Sp3cialK
    No worries mate. All the best
  • edited September 2014
    Am I the only one hoping the name derives from the Placebo* song? *Jac35, Placebo are an English indie/rock band, formed in the mid 90's. 7 albums and 10 million+ sales later and they are still going strong.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    You're half right actually!
    Was working in a bar on my first week and managed to pour a pint over the boss's head.
    The nickname followed soon after - along with that as my 'theme tune'...
  • edited September 2014
    And heres me thinking it was more like..."I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.."

Is that much true?

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: My 10,000 hand challenge : ???? I am joking mate chill!!! Apologies for the slight derail having a harmless disagreement about placebo with somebody who I regularly chat with on the forum and tables. Not sure there was any need for your overreaction. Needless grief?? I'm sure I wished you the best of luck with your challenge (something I won't be repeating if that's your attitude).
    Posted by waller02
    He's lying, Placebo.

Lying toerag :)
  • edited September 2014
    I like Placebo
  • edited September 2014
    And heres me thinking it was more like..."I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.." Is that much true?
    Posted by Glenelg
    LOL - That much is true.
    But even then I knew I'd find a much better place.
    Either with or without you.