You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Say goodbye to auto rebuy

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey Guys, I just had a responce from Sky about the new UK gambling regutations that come into effect on 01/10/14:

Click here

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Meh, it's a small annoyance, but it wasn't so long ago Sky never had it anyway. I think it'll be a bit annoying but no big deal.
  • edited September 2014
    Yeah... back to the old days it is... although I reserve the right to moan the first time that I lose almost a whole stack and then get dealt AA next hand, before I have a chance to top up beyond having 11.5bb :)

Surprised the note about marketing budget / changing rewards got sent to a single player as opposed to a wider mailout / SkyPoker post on the forum... what feedback did you send back to them dub1?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Say goodbye to auto rebuy:
    Meh, it's a small annoyance, but it wasn't so long ago Sky never had it anyway. I think it'll be a bit annoying but no big deal.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Hey Lambert,

Yep I agree, but auto rebuy is the least of our concerns. Most other sites are either dropping reward percentages or increasing rake to compensate for the 15% tax that the UK government are now taking.

From the sound of Sky's response, they have no plans to change this atm.

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Say goodbye to auto rebuy:
    Yeah... back to the old days it is... although I reserve the right to moan the first time that I lose almost a whole stack and then get dealt AA next hand, before I have a chance to top up beyond having 11.5bb :) Surprised the note about marketing budget / changing rewards got sent to a single player as opposed to a wider mailout / SkyPoker post on the forum... what feedback did you send back to them dub1?
    Posted by shakinaces

The responce is to an email I sent them. I posted a link in my OP.