You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations to.......

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat

...all concerned in last night's whopping "Launch Party" MTT.

An incredible 1,828 runners (biggest ever number of paid entries on Sky Poker?) but more importantly, some great results for Community regulars.

george151554840001£2925
ctbn02£1617
GaryQQQ03£1020
bishspur04£795
Tattiet05£645
chanceux06£502.50
The_Hux07£390
neluck08£262.50
crispyd09£202.50
BULLY7000010£150
craigcu12011£124.50
Well done all of them (except the hippo CTBN) but special mention to GaryQQQ who serves the Community so well with his results thread. Gary mostly plays low buy-in MTT's, so I would think this was one of his biggest ever wins, very well done him.

You can see the full results on Gary's results thread, HERE

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Thanks very much, best party I've been to for ages :)

It becomes my biggest ever online score, beating my previous best by £30. Well done to all others who cashed, especially the community regulars.

Strange to think that when I attemped this http://bit.ly/1ekh1Nn last year it took 311 days to make £1K. Last night it took just over three and a half hours.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to.......:
    Thanks very much, best party I've been to for ages :) It becomes my biggest ever online score, beating my previous best by £30. Well done to all others who cashed, especially the community regulars. Strange to think that when I attemped this http://bit.ly/1ekh1Nn last year it took 311 days to make £1K. Last night it took just over three and a half hours.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Your challenge did spring to mind, but I never thought of that angle.

Amazing game, poker.
  • edited September 2014

Incidentally, I noticed that the results were NOT on Sharkscope.

No idea if that was by accident or design, or perhaps because it was on the App?

On balance, & personally, no bad thing, imo.

There was certainly huge excitement & chatter in the table chat boxes, I was playing DYM's & everyone was discussing it.

The overlay was monsta, but I'm pretty sure - make that 99.9% certain - that Sky Poker never in a month of Sundays expected 3,000 runners, so it must have been by design. Doubt they expected 1,800+, either.

Good stuff.