You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Bromleys

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat

I had the show on last night whilst I was playing the Roller and thought that the Bromleys came across as thoroughly nice people with good knowledge and a fine sense of humour. I have never met them but got the feeling that they would be great fun to play poker with or sit at the bar and have a laugh with. If we ever get SPT's going again I would make an effort to go knowing that people like them would be there and would probably welcome me and others to the party.
One thing that did puzzle me was a lack of comment from a certain Tikay ........
Wp Bromleys GG
Nick

Comments

• edited September 2014
    good guests good show
  • edited September 2014
    They are lovely people Nick.
    You're absolutely right. I met them at my first SPT and just as you guessed, they made me feel very welcome. Adam was even kind enough to keep giving me his chips so that I could have a full day of poker.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to The Bromleys:
    I had the show on last night whilst I was playing the Roller and thought that the Bromleys came across as thoroughly nice people with good knowledge and a fine sense of humour. I have never met them but got the feeling that they would be great fun to play poker with or sit at the bar and have a laugh with. If we ever get SPT's going again I would make an effort to go knowing that people like them would be there and would probably welcome me and others to the party. One thing that did puzzle me was a lack of comment from a certain Tikay ........ Wp Bromleys GG Nick
    Posted by pompeynic
    A big +1 from me
  • edited September 2014
    Good evening. 

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was so much fun doing the show and (given how nervous we were) it's really encouraging to hear positive feedback. 

Thanks for having us Sky.  We've been playing on the site long enough to (luckily) have built up a good bank of friends who we hold dear. However, we're very sociable folks and love making new ones! 

So if you bump into one of us either on the tables or on the live circuit then do make sure you say hello. 

Bromleys (generic) 
  • edited September 2014
    The Bromley's on last nights show
    What a great show, they were absolutely fantastic.
    Like ducks to water, so natural in front of the camera.
    They should be asked back in the future imo.

Regards Alan
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The Bromleys:
    Good evening.  Thank you very much for your kind words. It was so much fun doing the show and (given how nervous we were) it's really encouraging to hear positive feedback.  Thanks for having us Sky.  We've been playing on the site long enough to (luckily) have built up a good bank of friends who we hold dear. However, we're very sociable folks and love making new ones!  So if you bump into one of us either on the tables or on the live circuit then do make sure you say hello.  Bromleys (generic) 
    Posted by Bromley023

That never came across, you both seemed very comfortable.
    I really enjoy listening to successful players who are playing at the same tables as the rest of us. I thought MattBates was really good too.