You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2pm chepstow tmoz

edited September 2014 in Betting Chat
a good mate of mine who has give me some good info over the years takes a plunge into ownership tmoz,,martin keighleys PRIMO CAPITANO this by no means a tip but I will get info straight from the horses mouth on this one ..having spoke to my mate this morning he says..definetly fit and trainer thinks its decent 2m4f on the shortside for it as it has won a 3m point to point...will post if I get info for tmoz and future races..

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to 2pm chepstow tmoz:
    a good mate of mine who has give me some good info over the years takes a plunge into ownership tmoz,,martin keighleys PRIMO CAPITANO this by no means a tip but I will get info straight from the horses mouth on this one ..having spoke to my mate this morning he says..definetly fit and trainer thinks its decent 2m4f on the shortside for it as it has won a 3m point to point...will post if I get info for tmoz and future races..
    Posted by andybuck
     BEING ABLE TO WIN A 3 MILER, MEANS ITS ABLE TO KEEP GOING ON A 2.4
    YOU  DID NOT MENTION WHAT THE GOING WAS
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: 2pm chepstow tmoz:
    In Response to 2pm chepstow tmoz :  BEING ABLE TO WIN A 3 MILER, MEANS ITS ABLE TO KEEP GOING ON A 2.4 YOU  DID NOT MENTION WHAT THE GOING WAS
    Posted by bludreid11
    its out of Milan so good ground ok,,my mates ringing me in the morning so will update any info,this can be a gambling stable so market support would be a positive
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: 2pm chepstow tmoz : its out of Milan so good ground ok,,my mates ringing me in the morning so will update any info,this can be a gambling stable so market support would be a positive
    Posted by andybuck
    no new info this morning im having a few bob ew it is expected to put up a decent show
  • edited September 2014
    done win only lets hope for a boom never in doubt  when your tipping lol
  • edited September 2014
    thanks mate ran a good solid race in 2nd. EW bet landed
  • edited September 2014
    done win only lets hope for a boom never in doubt  when your tipping lol
    Posted by MsBubble
    ran a very nice race just got a little outpaced stayed on well ,,will benefit from step up in trip,,betting wise backed it ew backed it without parish business at 7to2 and did forecasts the 3 main threats to beat it so quite a good result,,my mate will be well chuffed with the run 
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: 2pm chepstow tmoz : ran a very nice race just got a little outpaced stayed on well ,,will benefit from step up in trip,,betting wise backed it ew backed it without parish business at 7to2 and did forecasts the 3 main threats to beat it so quite a good result,,my mate will be well chuffed with the run 
    Posted by andybuck
    by the way my mate is the no1 crown green bowler in the country and has been for years and will be on sky in few weeks when the crown lads take on 8 flat greeners on a flat indoor green ,hope theres betting on this we will make a fortune,he will get hammered hes rubbish at it ,,now I do no the form on all the crown greeners whos a chance and whos no chance,so lets hope theres a betting market..lol

we will be having a decent bet on QUICK JACK in the csaerwitch he gave me this a while ago.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: 2pm chepstow tmoz : by the way my mate is the no1 crown green bowler in the country and has been for years and will be on sky in few weeks when the crown lads take on 8 flat greeners on a flat indoor green ,hope theres betting on this we will make a fortune,he will get hammered hes rubbish at it ,,now I do no the form on all the crown greeners whos a chance and whos no chance,so lets hope theres a betting market..lol we will be having a decent bet on QUICK JACK in the csaerwitch he gave me this a while ago.
    Posted by andybuck
    looks like they new allways bold would run a good race 25 to 12s I had to have a little ew on at 18s,they like a punt these boys
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks Andy, had a little e/w on.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks Andy, had a little e/w on.
    Posted by SP_SP
    think creepy won 3 good runs from stable,,could be worth looking what they have running in next few days