You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Too much Bingo Poker

Big calls with things like 9-4 pre flop.
Big calls with the same types of cards after a high flop then hitting runner runner.....
Whats all this about? its not poker it's bingo. Some of the games need to be renamed.

Rant over.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    First post that makes me miss Jonathan.

Sorry t_fan that was an "in comment" for forum regs.

Would you like to play a game where everyone folds when you raise a good hand and no one calls with worse than you?

Or would you prefer to know you are ahead and suffer the occasional bad beat?

Short run you can get mullered by "bingo callers" long run - happy days!
  • edited September 2014
    Ffs take your head out your RS and get a grip ffs its the nature of the game maybe play some more and then see.

Post a few of these monster hands your losing and people will give you some help.

But by the sounds of it save you £1.10 buy in and get a can of super lager and save our eyes this rubbish.

All he best chuurchy

P.s is that harry u mean phantom :-D 

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Too much Bingo Poker:
    Ffs take your head out your RS and get a grip ffs its the nature of the game maybe play some more and then see. Post a few of these monster hands your losing and people will give you some help. But by the sounds of it save you £1.10 buy in and get a can of super lager and save our eyes this rubbish. All he best chuurchy P.s is that harry u mean phantom :-D 
    Posted by churchy18
    Ah his spirit returns (Pre-Vow)

Now I always thought hhyftrftdr was a harry - but I got confused when he signed off as Jonathan?

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Too much Bingo Poker : Ah his spirit returns (Pre-Vow) Now I always thought hhyftrftdr was a harry - but I got confused when he signed off as Jonathan?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Harry is a Harry.  He signed off as Jonathan as he is going to Thailand for some sort of operation and Jonathan is easier for the locals to say.

ps He may of just gone traveling there and not for an op.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Too much Bingo Poker : Harry is a Harry.  He signed off as Jonathan as he is going to Thailand for some sort of operation and Jonathan is easier for the locals to say. ps He may of just gone traveling there and not for an op.
    Posted by cenachav
    In its own words it is away for the assisted showers :@}
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Too much Bingo Poker:
    Big calls with things like 9-4 pre flop. Big calls with the same types of cards after a high flop then hitting runner runner..... Whats all this about? its not poker it's bingo. Some of the games need to be renamed. Rant over.
    Posted by t_fan
    Heds up 4 rollz?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Too much Bingo Poker : Heds up 4 rollz?
    Posted by Slipwater
    Swiss rolls?