You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta cana cash kings

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi Just wanted clarification on the promotion. It says that you win an all- inclusive 7 night package to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic valued at £3,500 but then in the terms section it says
'1. By entering this promotion you have the opportunity to make it to the Punta Cana Final on 19th October at 9:15pm where you could win a Punta Cana package as detailed above. All winners of the package will be credited £800 which must be used towards travel costs, including the cost of flights, which will be credited to their Sky Poker account within 48 hours. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange all travel arrangements (including flights) and liaise with the Promoter and its partners in this regard. '

Just wanted to clarify whether you actually won the package or if you won entry to the final?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited September 2014

Hi hhamza,

it is 4 PACKAGES, each worth £3,500.

Good luck!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Punta cana cash kings:
    Hi Just wanted clarification on the promotion. It says that you win an all- inclusive 7 night package to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic valued at £3,500 but then in the terms section it says '1. By entering this promotion you have the opportunity to make it to the Punta Cana Final on 19th October at 9:15pm where you could win a Punta Cana package as detailed above. All winners of the package will be credited £800 which must be used towards travel costs, including the cost of flights, which will be credited to their Sky Poker account within 48 hours. It is the winner’s responsibility to arrange all travel arrangements (including flights) and liaise with the Promoter and its partners in this regard. ' Just wanted to clarify whether you actually won the package or if you won entry to the final? Thanks in advance
    Posted by hhamza162
    Are you going to take schoolboy as your +1? ;)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana cash kings:
    Hi hhamza, it is 4 PACKAGES, each worth £3,500. Good luck!
    Posted by Tikay10
    appreciate the clarification tikay!
  • edited October 2014
    How many points is everyone on? I've somehow managed to amass more points than I usually do in 1 week :S
  • edited October 2014
    How many points is everyone on? I've somehow managed to amass more points than I usually do in 1 week :S
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Dont think the leaderboard has been updated yet. Assuming it eill at some point today. 
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana cash kings : Dont think the leaderboard has been updated yet. Assuming it eill at some point today. 
    Posted by hhamza162
    today or tomorrow, depending on which bit we should believe in

These leaderboards will be updated daily with the first update on Wednesday 2nd October
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana cash kings : today or tomorrow, depending on which bit we should believe in These leaderboards will be updated daily with the first update on Wednesday 2nd October
    Posted by GELDY
    Orford's been doing the blurb again I see
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana cash kings : today or tomorrow, depending on which bit we should believe in These leaderboards will be updated daily with the first update on Wednesday 2nd October
    Posted by GELDY
    It was updated but its gone again. Will be some serious grinding this month
  • edited October 2014
    The list that was posted seems to have been a hands race not a rake race. Maybe thats why it was removed and they are re updating it? not sure, im probably wrong
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana cash kings : It was updated but its gone again. Will be some serious grinding this month
    Posted by hhamza162
    As is, I won't be participating in the promotion and hope it's scrapped. A points based promotion is much better because you can counter-balance not playing as many tables by playing a more LAG style.