You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Download issues over the last few days

I have noticed a couple of small issues in the last couple of days.

1) When you reg for Tournies, they don't always highlight that you have done.

2) Whilst playing a few games, sometimes the lobbies don't always open.

On chrome if that makes any difference.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Download issues over the last few days:
    I have noticed a couple of small issues in the last couple of days. 1) When you reg for Tournies, they don't always highlight that you have done. 2) Whilst playing a few games, sometimes the lobbies don't always open. On chrome if that makes any difference.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    In the last fortnight the Tournament Lobby has gone crazy, When you open it to see the opposition it will show perhaps 2 names then nothing happens until suddenly the table opens !

I'm on Firefox and have done the standard Sky cure of clearing Temp files and have also uninstalled using IOBit (which also removes Registry entries) and then reinstalled but to no avail
  • edited October 2014
    I have noticed a couple of small issues in the last couple of days. 1) When you reg for Tournies, they don't always highlight that you have done. 2) Whilst playing a few games, sometimes the lobbies don't always open. On chrome if that makes any difference.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Had this too in DYM lobbies.
    I'm using Firefox
  • edited October 2014
    just starting having issues tonight on the download once i log on i try to reg for a game i get logged back out straight away..
    im having to use the web which i dont like anyone ideas?
  • edited October 2014
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Maxally,

Can I just clarify that this is when you are playing on the Chrome browser and not on the download client?

Are you experiencing these issues regularly?

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Download issues over the last few days:
    In Response to Download issues over the last few days : Hi Maxally, Can I just clarify that this is when you are playing on the Chrome browser and not on the download client? Are you experiencing these issues regularly? Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam,

This occurs when playing on the download. I sometimes have to open the browser (in Chrome) when I cannot access the tournament lobbies whilst playing on the download, and open them from the browser instead.

This is obv not helpful when muti tabling MTT's, which I do.

I would say it isnt happening regularly as such, but every now and again. It could be fine for a week and then go like this for a couple of days.

I do regularly clean up/down (?) my cliches....clashes....gliches...???...whatever they are called in IT land ;)

Regards,

Alan

*edit - Is there may be a limit on the amount of tournament lobbies you can open at any one time or logged in session? This includes whether or not you have since closed some which you have opened previously