You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The ''reverse bad beats and hands that we should have lost but won due to nothing other than the fac

I think it is fair to say that we have plenty people posting here with stories of 'conspiracies', 'favourites' and 'poor players' who don't deserve to win.

How about we all take a deep breath and remember those times when the polar opposite happens, we get it in good or bad and the board runs out in our favour.

I remember a while ago now, sitting in the late stages of a UKOPS MTT as a mid stack, getting my money in with good cards, and running straight into an overpair, flop gave me no real help exept the outside chance of a runner, runner straight......guess what happened?

I went on to make my first ever FT, finishing 4th in the end.

Much more recently I won my first ever Main The Tuesday Turbo (BRAG ;-))), having nursed my stack for a few orbits near the cash bubble, I decided I needed to find some spots, one or two orbits later having open shoved for some blind stealing I was called by BB who was holding KK.......oops, 6,7 suited didn't look favourite, but........That double up gave me impetus to go on and win.

The point is we seem to remember 'Bad beats' and forget 'Bad wins'. And sometimes posting them here could actually be very helpful to those who seem to think they 'never' get 'lucky'.

And of course we can learn from some of the very knowledgable people who can explain the odds behind some of these wins and losses (often we are not as far behind or in front as we perhaps believe).

Neil