You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

another oldie connie13

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
hi i need a bit of help i register for a game on a dym wait and when the table is full do i needto press something as i seem to miss the start i am a new player but the worse thing is i am new to computers

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to another oldie connie13:
    hi i need a bit of help i register for a game on a dym wait and when the table is full do i needto press something as i seem to miss the start i am a new player but the worse thing is i am new to computers
    Posted by connie13
    Hi connie.
    The table should automatically open when it is full, however, depending on PC speed and other applications which you may have running in the background, there can be a delay which can result in you missing the first hand or two.

Make sure your pc has all the latest updates "Adobe Air" & "Adobe Flash Player" & a suitable browser.

Are you using the download version of sky poker or are you opening your tables in an internet browser?
  • edited October 2014
    Hi Connie
    welcome to skypoker
    it should be automatic but often you might miss a hand or two while the connection gets going. 
    If it takes longer then it might be a problem with your pop up blocker if you are using an Internet browser like Explorer or chrome. If so try using the download version of skypoker which you can find on the home page.