You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

****Live Show Thread - Thursday 2nd October****

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Well Hello again... I was only here last Thursday but I'm back, mainly because I don't want to lose face this week when you lot try to come and get me at the Master Cash tables!! Yes, I will be playing again LIVE on the show, so take that as an invite to join me ;)

And my partner in crime will be none other than everyone's favourite Vegas lap dance participant, RyRy!
And no... that joke will never become old...

Tonight we will also be giving away a couple of seats to Tuesday's Turbo Open, which thanks to Sky Poker Prize Boosts, has been given an extra £2k guarantee, from £5k to £7k. That means I will definitely be seeing you at the felt that night with such great value on offer!

All you need to do to win one of these is finish this sentence:
"Poker is not just a game of cards because......."

For me, poker has been a huge part of my life the last four years, so I could go on forever answering that one, but I'll leave it until the show for mine.
The best responses will win a seat, so make sure you can play on Tuesday!

Ways to get in contact:
Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #Skypokertv (follow us @skypoker)
Here on the forum

The show is looking to shape up like this:

7pm - 8pm - Tonight on Sky Poker - Live Master Cash Action

8pm - 9pm - Top of the Pots - Countdown of the 10 biggest master cash hands of the week

9pm - 10pm - Sky Poker School - "Satellite Strategy" to help you lot (and me) win a £3500 all inclusive package to Punta Cana!

10pm - 11pm - Master Cash - More live action and this time you can come and get me as I play live too!

11pm - Midnight - Sky Poker Highlights - Final stages of the £15k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter (bumped up by £5k thanks again to Sky Poker Prize Boosts)

Don't forget as always to let us know if you've been playing any mastercash, s&g's or tournaments on the go on the new app and send any other thoughts, questions, anecdotes, love letters and whatnot to Ryan and myself. 

Until then....

(that's a horse, not a donkey... because none of you are those...)

Comments