You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREE BUY MTT FEEDBACK

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
£50 GTD Brand New Free-Buy Tournament. UNLIMITED 3000 CHIP REBUYS FREE for 15 minutes then a 3 minute add-on break for 6000 chips (max 1 add-on). Please leave feedback for this tournament on the forum. 3 minute blinds, late reg until the end of level 4.

I AM PLAYING THIS GAME BUT IT ONLY LETS ME MAKE 2 REBUYS, ONCE I HAD 6OOO AND TRIED TO REBUY A POP KEPT SAYING I HAD TO MANY CHIPS, BUT CLEARLY SAYS UNLIMITED 3000 CHIP REBUYS FOR 15MINUTES.
NOT GREAT THIS WHEN AFTER 15MIN I HAVE 6000 CHIPS AND THE LEADER HAS OVER 100000.
FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO CHANCE OF CASHING AND HAVE WASTED MY BUYIN FEE.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Unlimited rebuys means only if you go bust.... (or less than starting stack)... 
  • edited October 2014
    I EVEN TRIED REBUYING WHEN HAD NO CHIPS, BUT AFTER GETTING TOLD 7 REBUYS HAD BEEN ADDED ONLY 2 SHOWED ON BALANCE.Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!Sky PokerCongratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!S
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to FREE BUY MTT FEEDBACK:
    £50 GTD Brand New Free-Buy Tournament. UNLIMITED 3000 CHIP REBUYS FREE for 15 minutes then a 3 minute add-on break for 6000 chips (max 1 add-on). Please leave feedback for this tournament on the forum. 3 minute blinds, late reg until the end of level 4. I AM PLAYING THIS GAME BUT IT ONLY LETS ME MAKE 2 REBUYS, ONCE I HAD 6OOO AND TRIED TO REBUY A POP KEPT SAYING I HAD TO MANY CHIPS, BUT CLEARLY SAYS UNLIMITED 3000 CHIP REBUYS FOR 15MINUTES. NOT GREAT THIS WHEN AFTER 15MIN I HAVE 6000 CHIPS AND THE LEADER HAS OVER 100000. FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO CHANCE OF CASHING AND HAVE WASTED MY BUYIN FEE.
    Posted by ILuvPickle
    Unlimited re-buys means you can keep re-buying when you have less than the starting stack of 3000 chips.

You do NOT get infinate re-buys
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: FREE BUY MTT FEEDBACK:
    I EVEN TRIED REBUYING WHEN HAD NO CHIPS, BUT AFTER GETTING TOLD 7 REBUYS HAD BEEN ADDED ONLY 2 SHOWED ON BALANCE. Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy! Sky Poker :  Congratulations you have successfully requested a rebuy!S
    Posted by ILuvPickle
    I will sya you have succesfully requested a re-buy, but if you have too many chips it won't actually be added
  • edited October 2014
    CHEERS GUYS IT DOESNT MAKE IT CLEAR AND HOW DO YOU SPIN 3000 CHIPS UP TO 100000 IN 15MIN???
  • edited October 2014
    Rebuys (183)unlimited @ £0 for 3000 chips
    IM GUESSING EVERYONE WAS ALLIN EVERY HAND
  • edited October 2014
    CHEERS GUYS IT DOESNT MAKE IT CLEAR AND HOW DO YOU SPIN 3000 CHIPS UP TO 100000 IN 15MIN???
    Posted by ILuvPickle
    Doesn't need to be made any clearer... cmon how ridiculous would it be if you could rebuy infinitely in 15 mins... everyone would just be hitting that rebuy as fast as they could without playing any poker.
  • edited October 2014
    No money in poker, everyone clicks the rebuy button faster than me

©pengwinz
  • edited October 2014
    Rebuys  (183) unlimited @ £0 for 3000 chips IM GUESSING EVERYONE WAS ALLIN EVERY HAND
    Posted by ILuvPickle

Hi Pickle

This is what you do allin everyhand till you get to a stack of between 50k and 100k 

maximum chips to start is just like a normal rebuy so 6k is maximum. So shove any2 for 10 mins or so depending how quickly you get lucky and get up to over 50k. Then play normal after that. 

Great fun anytime i have played it.
  • edited October 2014
    Posted by ILuvPickle
    Double up 5 times.
  • edited October 2014
    i play this alot  u can rebuy when u bust u can get 6k chips so click rebuy button twice there are alot of rebuys coz every 1 goes all in every hand to build up a nice stack before add on bit
  • edited October 2014

haha funny post wheres h\hfdhfdshflds when you need him lol
  • edited October 2014
    haha funny post wheres h\hfdhfdshflds when you need him lol
    Posted by j3ono
    Right here boss :)