You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problems logging in?

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Or just me? Tia

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Problems logging in?:
    Or just me? Tia
    Posted by Donttelmum

Just you ;)

Although the other day when I went to log-in it wouldn't seem to let me and in the end I had to change my pin to be able to get in. About time I'd changed my pin anyway tbh.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Problems logging in?:
    In Response to Problems logging in? : Just you ;) Although the other day when I went to log-in it wouldn't seem to let me and in the end I had to change my pin to be able to get in. About time I'd changed my pin anyway tbh.
    Posted by Lambert180
    The last 2 times i logged in it wouldn't log out and even after closing the page and opening it again an hour later it was still logged in.
    I got kinda paranoid and withdrew half my balance, this was on google chrome.
    A few hours later i was ordering some shopping off asda and it wasn't letting me login. I opened up firefox and tried with that just to see if was a browser isssue. Firefox seems to be fine so not sure if this a google error, what browser were you using lambert?
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Problems logging in? : The last 2 times i logged in it wouldn't log out and even after closing the page and opening it again an hour later it was still logged in. I got kinda paranoid and withdrew half my balance, this was on google chrome. A few hours later i was ordering some shopping off asda and it wasn't letting me login. I opened up firefox and tried with that just to see if was a browser isssue. Firefox seems to be fine so not sure if this a google error, what browser were you using lambert?
    Posted by foldUfairy
    I had this with google chrome not logging me as well
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Problems logging in?:
    Or just me? Tia
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I thought you were going out ;)
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Problems logging in? : I thought you were going out ;)
    Posted by Slykllist

*like*

I did for an hour.  Might venture out again next month.