You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

todays bs tournament

edited October 2014 in The Poker Clinic
so going to give an ongoing review as to the tournament just see the bs as it happens 2 hands 2 2s lol great start
74 easy to see were this is going.qq  lost to a6 least I got a hand. managed a little win 200 with blinds.nothing happenng big stack at table picking up the hands and playing them well,so break time 2500 2nd at table no bad wins or losses plodded along had no faith in qq  which lost so as long as I don't get hand against the chip leader I will be fine but am expecting kk or something all in to be called by his 76 and I lose, j9 suite nothing new table woo

surprise surprise 1010 lost to kk

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to todays bs tournament:
    so going to give an ongoing review as to the tournament just see the bs as it happens 2 hands 2 2s lol great start 74 easy to see were this is going.qq  lost to a6 least I got a hand. managed a little win 200 with blinds.nothing happenng big stack at table picking up the hands and playing them well,so break time 2500 2nd at table no bad wins or losses plodded along had no faith in qq  which lost so as long as I don't get hand against the chip leader I will be fine but am expecting kk or something all in to be called by his 76 and I lose, j9 suite nothing new table woo surprise surprise 1010 lost to kk
    Posted by fliddyfish
    Why's that a surprise?
  • edited October 2014
    If you have so little faith in Sky Poker's software, why do you keep playing on it?