You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Live Tonight on 861 with Jules & Karl! ***

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Hello poker lovers!

Hope your weekend has been a good one so far? I do like joining you on a Sunday eve, as it's always a nice way to round off the last bit of the weekend - having fun on the poker tables & hopefully taking down some cash while you're at it! Here's how the show lines up:

7pm-8pm - Final Table of Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter & some Mastercash action!

8pm-10pm - live coverage of the 15K Super Roller

10pm-Midnight - coverage of the Punta Cana semi-final

So on the show tonight, I'm going to be joined by one of the Sky Poker gang who I'm yet to meet - Mr Karl Mahrenolz. I know...crazy to believe that in nearly 2 years we've not been put together on the Sky Poker sofa together yet. Is there something I should be worried about?!? Or is it me?! :) I'm looking forward to meeting the poker blogger, expert, player extraordinaire tonight.. All of which I'm none of, so I'm hoping he can teach me a thing or two! One thing we do have in common is we've both this summer been on our honeymoons... ahh wedded bliss!

So on the subject of that, and with the Punta Canta semi final taking place later too, our little topic for conversation tonight is:

Where is your dream poker destination? It can be a real place or a completely fictional one conjured up in your poker fantasy heads...

Our favourite contributions will win themselves a seat into Tuesdays Turbo Open!

Here's how to get in touch:

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: @skypoker & #skypokertv

See you all at 7pm!
Jules xx

Comments