You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournaments on Ipad

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Was watching the show (think on Sunday) and it was mentioned that tournaments can now be played on Ipad. Is this true? I no longer have a home PC or a laptop and as tourneys are my preferred form of poker I've been spending most my poker time on another site. If I can now play tourneys I may be returning to Sky. I especially enjoyed the Monday DTDs

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Tournaments on Ipad:
    Was watching the show (think on Sunday) and it was mentioned that tournaments can now be played on Ipad. Is this true? I no longer have a home PC or a laptop and as tourneys are my preferred form of poker I've been spending most my poker time on another site. If I can now play tourneys I may be returning to Sky. I especially enjoyed the Monday DTDs
    Posted by MeloPete
    He Pete,

You certainly can, yes, see
    THIS

Good luck!
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournaments on Ipad:
    In Response to Tournaments on Ipad : He Pete, You certainly can, yes, see THIS Good luck!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Awesome!! I'll give it a go tonight. (TNP ftw!!!)
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Tournaments on Ipad:
    Posted by MeloPete
    I sse you say you especially liked dtd mondays....
    Please be aware that you can not multi table on app and can only 1 table
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournaments on Ipad:
    In Response to Tournaments on Ipad : I sse you say you especially liked dtd mondays.... Please be aware that you can not multi table on app and can only 1 table
    Posted by macapaca
    Lol. Only just seen this response. Yeah, realised that after I'd registered. Hey ho, back to pokerstars till you can. Surely it can't be that hard to write the software, GL on the tables. Hope to return to SKY when the option is available