You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta cana Cash Kings leaderboard

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
First of all would like to say thanks to Sky for being great with the daily leaderboard updates.

I know yesterday the hands were posted on the leaderboard and was wondering whether this would be possible again as it helps knowing how far ahead or behind you are of each player.

Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Hi hhamza,

I agree with the leaderboard updates.  Sky get alot of stick when they aren't prompt with updates but this time they have been great.

As regards to hand counts they are going to be shown each Monday of the promotion.

Run well and hopefully see you in the Dominican,

DTM
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana Cash Kings leaderboard:
    Hi hhamza, I agree with the leaderboard updates.  Sky get alot of stick when they aren't prompt with updates but this time they have been great. As regards to hand counts they are going to be shown each Monday of the promotion. Run well and hopefully see you in the Dominican, DTM
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Ah right would like to see them updated more frequently where possible. Thank you DTM. Hope you are running well too, see you at the tables and maybe Punta, ha!
  • edited October 2014
    FYI - leaderboards seem to be wrong. By the looks of it, the Micro stakes board is actually the low stakes one, and the low stakes one is correct, so there's just no Micro stakes one atm.
  • edited October 2014
    FYI - leaderboards seem to be wrong. By the looks of it, the Micro stakes board is actually the low stakes one, and the low stakes one is correct, so there's just no Micro stakes one atm.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Good spot, should change in a sec Lambo. ;)
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana Cash Kings leaderboard : Good spot, should change in a sec Lambo. ;)
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    ha i did think DTM was being a bit greedy being top of both leaderboards but then again thought it was possible with his insane grinding
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Punta cana Cash Kings leaderboard : ha i did think DTM was being a bit greedy being top of both leaderboards but then again thought it was possible with his insane grinding
    Posted by hhamza162
    Unless he and Curt have come to some sort of gentleman's agreement on the package, I wouldn't be surprised to see DTM pick up both 1st place prizes!

I hope one day I can be good enough to compete with him lol
  • edited October 2014
    He'll need to make sure he comes 2nd in one because sky have repeatedly said there is no cash alternative. Out of interest... If he did come 1st twice do sky give it to 2nd place or just save themselves £3.5k? And which 2nd place would get it, the low one or the micro one?
  • edited October 2014
    He'll need to make sure he comes 2nd in one because sky have repeatedly said there is no cash alternative. Out of interest... If he did come 1st twice do sky give it to 2nd place or just save themselves £3.5k? And which 2nd place would get it, the low one or the micro one?
    Posted by Lambert180

4. The first place entrants in each tier will win a Punta Cana package. Customers are only eligible to win 1 Punta Cana Package through this promotion. If a customer wins 2 or more Punta Cana packages they will just be credited with an additional £800 travel expense. Please refer to the Punta Cana Package Terms & Conditions above these terms for further details.    :)

A bit annoying Sky aren't keeping the # of hands in the table. Have they given a reason for only doing it twice in the promotion? :/