You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Blog. Keep poker fresh and enjoy it!

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
The privledged few on the community who have played against me over the years of Sky Poker will know I can be a passionate (rude, offensive and vocal) sort of guy when things arn't going my way.

I'm sure i'm not the only one! I doubt there's too many who can tesity to having never lost their temper, lashed out and went in a big mood after bad beats, play and swings.

Well this coupled with festive expenses have meant a month long break from the game I used to play around 6 hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm a profitable player and always have been...not major profits by any means but certainley on the right side of the line.

But that doesn't mean I enjoyed what I was doing and what i've realised in retrospect is I was playing the game purely for profit and greed, grinding the hours away to recoup losses and budge up the bankroll for ego.

It is no life.

So tonight I will be putting some funds on Sky and having a go. There are a small percentage of people who can make a living out of poker and even smaller who can do it and enjoy it.

So when you hit the tables, enjoy it and think not of money spent but pleasure gained.

Peace ;-)