You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

horse for 10/10/14

edited October 2014 in Betting Chat

ECCLESTON 2.30 YORK 7/1 SKY BET

ONLY HAD 8 RACES IN ITS LIFE COULD STILL IMPROVE

LOVES GROUND DRAWN 10  (10TH DAY 10TH MONTH)

HOPE IT DOES NOT FINISH 10TH

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to horse for 10/10/14:
      ECCLESTON 2.30 YORK 7/1 SKY BET   ONLY HAD 8 RACES IN ITS LIFE COULD STILL IMPROVE   LOVES GROUND DRAWN 10  (10TH DAY 10TH MONTH)   HOPE IT DOES NOT FINISH 10TH
    Posted by daphne56
    looks easy at York tmoz NOT..plenty been waiting for ease in the ground,good look with selection ,ground will be ideal for it imo..but im keeping my powder dry for Saturday.
  • edited October 2014
    Have to keep the faith lets hope we boom do you have any andy for today ??? bit cheeky but  i do love a andy buck  horse lol
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: horse for 10/10/14:
    Have to keep the faith lets hope we boom do you have any andy for today ??? bit cheeky but  i do love a andy buck  horse lol
    Posted by MsBubble
    lol been given ACOLYTE in the 2oclock by 2 different sources,so had a small bet on it ,its not the sort of race I like betting in and the price looks to short to me but they seem confident..me personally ive had a speculative little ew bet in ecclestons race on top boy could easy bomb out but likes the course and going but im not over confident it is near its hcap winning mark and needs everything to drop right if its round about with a furlong to go it will be in with a shout usually comes with a rattle small ew stakes advised at 20 to1...im having more on QUICK JACK tmoz ew at 6s 6places.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: horse for 10/10/14 : lol been given ACOLYTE in the 2oclock by 2 different sources,so had a small bet on it ,its not the sort of race I like betting in and the price looks to short to me but they seem confident..me personally ive had a speculative little ew bet in ecclestons race on top boy could easy bomb out but likes the course and going but im not over confident it is near its hcap winning mark and needs everything to drop right if its round about with a furlong to go it will be in with a shout usually comes with a rattle small ew stakes advised at 20 to1...im having more on QUICK JACK tmoz ew at 6s 6places.
    Posted by andybuck[

great stuff  im in you never no on the day i also like  oseopath remedy for some reason 3.00
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: horse for 10/10/14 :
    In Response to Re: horse for 10/10/14 : lol been given ACOLYTE in the 2oclock by 2 different sources,so had a small bet on it ,its not the sort of race I like betting in and the price looks to short to me but they seem confident..me personally ive had a speculative little ew bet in ecclestons race on top boy could easy bomb out but likes the course and going but im not over confident it is near its hcap winning mark and needs everything to drop right if its round about with a furlong to go it will be in with a shout usually comes with a rattle small ew stakes advised at 20 to1...im having more on QUICK JACK tmoz ew at 6s 6places. Posted by andybuck[ great stuff  im in you never no on the day i also like  oseopath remedy for some reason 3.00
    Posted by MsBubble
    top boy could be drawn on the wrong side but should get atow into the race with the pace angle,osteopathic remody will love the ground won me plenty over the years but has a very poor record at York ,thirsk and ripon on soft ticks the boxes but at 50s hope it runs well for you..