You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tounament history

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi guys im just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a way i can check my previous tourny results?
id just like to check how i have been getting on.
thanks for any help

p.s id imagine its right in front of my eyes

Comments

• edited October 2014
    try sharkscope
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: tounament history:
    try sharkscope
    Posted by churchy18
    Thanks churchy will look into it

• edited October 2014
    My Sky Poker---->My Tables----> Finished tab

Should have recent history
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to tounament history:
    Hi guys im just wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a way i can check my previous tourny results? id just like to check how i have been getting on. thanks for any help p.s id imagine its right in front of my eyes
    Posted by hornstar
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think you are entitled to 5 "Free Searches" per day on Sharkscope.

Anyway, I had a look, & you are doing very nicely indeed. If you cannot access Sharkscope, let me know, & I'll PM you your results from Sharkscope.
  • edited October 2014
    Is sharkscope of much use really? I tried looking it a couple of times and gave in. Assuming I could work out how to use it does it then tell me anything that I really need to know and why?

• edited October 2014
    Is sharkscope of much use really? I tried looking it a couple of times and gave in. Assuming I could work out how to use it does it then tell me anything that I really need to know and why?
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    it let's you make thinly veiled Brag posts like this and have others go use their searches on finding out how well you are running. 

n1
  • edited October 2014
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Sharkscope can be useful. Examples are:-
    1. Rating-can compare/contrast your ratings on different sites etc, so can see where playing style needs adjustment-my ratings vary between 45 & 92, which I think means I am both a shark and a total fish...
    2. Graphs-to show if/how/when win
    3. Statistics-see what your worst ever 500 tourny run is, to help set bankroll
    4. See who the top 20 MTT profitmakers are on any site
    5. Check a particular players stats
    6. Can be a useful motivational tool

There are other useful sites, but for sites other than sky-main examples are opr (official poker rankings), poker prolabs and pocket 5's.

Hope that helps
  • edited October 2014
    I find it incredibly useful.

I scope every opponent:

I have it set to tell me

Number of games villain has played: is he new to the format? If so he is likely to gave leaks, esp in endgame. Also sample size for the other stats

Itm : is he a winning / losing / breakeven? My readless strat will be vastly different for each.

Av buy in: is he a winning player moving up, or is he a high stakes player blowing off steam lower down, is he established winning / losing player at my stakes.

Av games per day : serious reg / degen or casual player

Form : has he just lost 4 games at a higher / lower buyin, is he martingaling, or reverse martingaling?

-----

Like I say how I play eg K8o from the button or A6o from the bb will be VASTLY different firsy hand because of the readless tendencies I associate with different scope stats.

• edited October 2014
    In Response to tounament history : I'm not 100% sure, but I think you are entitled to 5 "Free Searches" per day on Sharkscope.   Anyway, I had a look, & you are doing very nicely indeed. If you cannot access Sharkscope, let me know, & I'll PM you your results from Sharkscope.
    Posted by Tikay10

Hi Tikay it would be great if you could PM me the results, I will look into Sharkscope but knowing me I won't have a clue how to find my way around it, (I struggle to find my way out a empty room) 
    Think I might just get a wee notepad to jot down my results.
    Thanks for the help
    Lee

• edited October 2014
    Just like to say thank you to everyone for advice, much appreciated.
    My good run will probably end now I will be tracking results lol
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: tounament history : Hi Tikay it would be great if you could PM me the results, I will look into Sharkscope but knowing me I won't have a clue how to find my way around it, (I struggle to find my way out a empty room)  Think I might just get a wee notepad to jot down my results. Thanks for the help Lee
    Posted by hornstar
    DONE, PM sent.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: tounament history : DONE, PM sent.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you very much Tikay