You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

improve your skills

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
play on another site

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to improve your skills:
    play on another site
    Posted by speedboat
    Improve your humour.

Buy this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Very-First-Joke-Book/dp/0141317140
  • edited October 2014
    I am not too sure how this will improve your poker skills as such. I now mainly play on sky as I am playing for fun nowadays and I enjoy the interaction on Sky, so my days of grinding cash are pretty much over, and it is much harder now as the players are so much better. I am on about half a dozen sites and I am not alone, so you will still be playing against me and others on another site, the recreational players tend to be scattered all over, so it makes ltiile difference. There may be reasons for playing on other sites, and most sites have their own reasons why someone may want to play there, but they are rarely directly about improving your poker skills. To improve your poker skills takes hard work and for the first 3 years of playing I would spend 2 hours a day before actually playing studying how to play poker. So now when you think your opponent is lucky remember this famous saying. "I found that the more I practiced the luckier I got"