You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Saturday

Anyone else find you get trashed playing on Saturdays....? Already done my profit from previous days of playing well (Groan)....

AQ v A3 all in, of course...A3 wins...etc

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Saturday:

Trying to work out if I play different on a Saturday or the players who I meet do!

• edited October 2014
    It may be that on Friday and Saturdays you find the widest variety of player types, take this into account when playing, and accept that there may be more 'unconventional' play, I'm sure over time this will work to your advantage, you really do want AQ v A3 match ups as often as possible (it definitely +ev in the long run).
  • edited October 2014
    across all sites and game types tuesdays and wednesdays are my only unprofitable days.

have no idea why, could be to do with my weekly routine / peak mental agility, could be player pools are weaker on other days or just variance.

• edited October 2014

Think there's definately more players putting you all in on Saturday - course you could be folding those, but when you're sure you're ahead, you have to call. Big variance then I guess.