You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live Show, Super Roller with Fowler and Mahrenholz Ch861 7pm ***offical show thread***

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi folks,

Finish your weekend in style by playing the 15k Super Roller on SkyPoker tonight, kicking off at 8pm, the main event is £110 to buy in direct, but check the satellites to get in cheaper. 

Myself and Karl will be live from 7pm, with some MasterCash for you, followed by the Super Roller, followed by the Punta Cana Semi-final, which starts at 9.15pm. 

Today I want you to imagine you have written your own Poker autobiography. What would the title be?? think; the MoneyMaker Effect, The Godfather of Poker, Check-raising the Devil, For Richer or Poorer; A love affair with poker.........you get the idea!!

Feel free to create your front cover with your own photo! You know I love a creative!!
3 Turbo Open Seats up for grabs, for the best ones..

Alos we will be playing
Guess The Hand, and for this there will be a Bounty Hunter seat. If more than one person get's it right there will be a draw.

Get involved via

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

Hope you enjoy the show tonight, wishing you well on the tables, and please let us have hand ids and questions throughout the show,

GL all,

Massive bucket of coffee for me I think! Sleepy Sunday!

A xx

Comments

• edited October 2014
    have a great show 2 nite
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show, Super Roller with Fowler and Mahrenholz Ch861 7pm ***offical show thread***:
    have a great show 2 nite
    Posted by wrongjohn1
    Thanks wrongjohn! Why so wrong!?
  • edited October 2014
    hey guys have a great show 

how this 

sinking chips 

not very positive i know but i just got knocked out of a tourny by 72 lol
  • edited October 2014
    have a great show tonight 
    my book would be calles ----How Not to Play Poker:)
  • edited October 2014
    evening both great show.
    first of all that last hand, anna when you play hands your unlikely to limp in preflop, you might min raise but not often do i see you limp.
    i might as well just do min bets or fold it pre because it's a tiny pot and flush draws will likely just fold whilst stonger hands will trap.

my auto biography would be called- small pot wins or big pot losses
  • edited October 2014
    Hi Anna. (And Karl, like the pairing.)

Sorry to disappoint you Anna, but there is more chance of Orford winning the WSOP main event than there is of us stopping a decent sized meteor (one hundred metres diameter or more) in the next decade or two. Nuking it will not work. All it would do is turn a dirty great chunk of rock into a dirty great radioactive chunk of rock. Not an improvement.

To prevent a hit we need time, more than anything else. If we can detect said chunk of rock several years in advance then we can indeed change it's course, not much but enough.The bigger the rock the more time we need. But we need at least a couple of years warning, just for a small one. So we need to work on the detection system more than anything else.

Hope that doesn't scare you too much.
  • edited October 2014
    Evening both

Hoping to go slightly better this week than last week, when i was 2nd in the mini roller and 15th in the super roller, just missing out on that Jackpot cash

My book title would be
    "Bluffalot, Catchalot, Winalot or How to annoy your opponents without saying a word!"

Hope i have a hand on the tele later

memfno
  • edited October 2014
    rofl anna id rather not know if a rock was headed this way ignorance in this case wouold be bliss
  • edited October 2014
    Hello Anna and Karl my poker autobiography would be My Meteoric Climb To The Top but in the present climate that might be a bit scary, cheers Chris Duke aka Doylebrun great show as always.
  • edited October 2014
    Good evening Mrs Fowler and Mr Mahrenholz.
    Great show so far.
    My Autobiography would be called IT,S TIME FOR POKER ITS 2.20.

All the best
    Rainman397.

p.s loving the  glasses Mrs Fowler.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Sunday Night Live Show, Super Roller with Fowler and Mahrenholz Ch861 7pm ***offical show thread***:
    Hi folks, Finish your weekend in style by playing the 15k Super Roller on SkyPoker tonight, kicking off at 8pm, the main event is £110 to buy in direct, but check the satellites to get in cheaper.  Myself and Karl will be live from 7pm, with some MasterCash for you, followed by the Super Roller , followed by the Punta Cana Semi-final , which starts at 9.15pm.  Today I want you to imagine you have written your own Poker autobiography. What would the title be??  think; the MoneyMaker Effect, The Godfather of Poker, Check-raising the Devil, For Richer or Poorer; A love affair with poker.........you get the idea!! Feel free to create your front cover with your own photo! You know I love a creative!! 3 Turbo Open Seats up for grabs, for the best ones.. Alos we will be playing Guess The Hand, and for this there will be a Bounty Hunter seat. If more than one person get's it right there will be a draw. Get involved via skyopen@bskyb.com #skypokertv Hope you enjoy the show tonight, wishing you well on the tables, and please let us have hand ids and questions throughout the show, GL all, Massive bucket of coffee for me I think! Sleepy Sunday! A xx
    Posted by MissFowler
    Quite new to Sky Poker and love the shows especially when Ms Fowler presents. The sometimes confused expression is priceless. Karl and the others Ross, TK etc all make the shows great viewing. So after a hugely successful and profitable poker career my autobiography would be called, Ignorance and Confidence and a little bit of Luck.

The hand just has too be A Q Clubs
  • edited October 2014
    Evening all.  My book title.  How to hide aces in your beard and get away with it.  The forward would be written by Phil Ivey.

Good luck to everyone in the Punta Cana Quarter final tonight
  • edited October 2014
    I know I'm your favourite but can you really not get through one single show without me?
  • edited October 2014
    well I am still in both, but I shall turn down the job, Aussie was good and will be sadly missewd
  • edited October 2014
    You're feeling mean tonight. Meow!

If there was a Mrs BorinLoner, I'm sure she'd stick around for ages after being given that moniker.

How about this for a book title then:

A life without distractions - The secret of my "success" By BorinLoner.

Happy now? I got involved.

I have friends coming on Tuesday or Wednesday if you must know. One of them might even be a lady... 
  • edited October 2014
    1) I don't watch every show live, you know. 

2) I can't do the Jackpot update thing because I'm too lazy.

3) I really do have one or two friends. Hard as it is to believe. 

I'll consider watching on Tuesday if there's nobody here then. I'll see what else is on the telly, though.
  • edited October 2014
    can I be Mrs Borin Loner?
    I'd rather be Mr Anna Fowler but I hear that position is already taken
    autobiography
    "how Anna going rogue taught me how I mustn't"
  • edited October 2014

Congratulaations to FROOZLE, NOSURRENDA, DOYLEBRUN & FCHD who win seats in to Tuesday's Turbo Open! And congrats to STEWIE7 who won our Guess The Hand competition and entry in to Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!!