You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bent

2»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: bent:
    In Response to Re: bent : Indeed they are.
    Posted by Slipwater
    apologies if I didn't pluralise dingos correctly. should it be dingoes or dingos and not sure if it has an apostrophe or not?
  • edited October 2014
     Dingos don't have apostrophes, but a  dingo's doo dah do
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: bent : apologies if I didn't pluralise dingos correctly. should it be dingoes or dingos and not sure if it has an apostrophe or not?
    Posted by mac24
    I really don't know where I got this reputation...
  • edited October 2014
    thanks for yet another disgraceful stitch up  you really are the pits no more deposits from me
  • edited October 2014
    thanks for yet another disgraceful stitch up  you really are the pits no more deposits from me
    Posted by jillyd
    You said that two weeks ago

See you in a fortnight
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to bent : What's with the transposition of the comma? You're looking for an apostrophe, mate - one of these ' . You should also have a question mark after please . One of these ? Sesame Street has been brought to you today by the capital letter I - one of which should be at the beginning of both of your sentences. Oh, and a full stop at the end of it all. You know, like the one at the end of this post.
    Posted by Slipwater

capitals are over-rated
    they are fine for governments but seem totally unnecessary when it comes to posts
    as are stops, of the full variety
    no stops on posts
    double anagram
    yummy

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: bent : capitals are over-rated they are fine for governments but seem totally unnecessary when it comes to posts as are stops, of the full variety no stops on posts double anagram yummy
    Posted by GELDY
    Gelders, I wrote that post two and a half weeks ago - what took you so long?

And for the record: you're one of the forum regs I've never corrected for playing around with sentences and paragraphs. For some reason, I've given you a pass.
  • edited October 2014
    It takes me a while to work out anagrams
    or maybe the thread title put me off
    anyways
    pass has been duly noted and accepted