You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

superbowl bowls flat indoor challenge

edited October 2014 in Betting Chat
my mate gary ellis steps out tmoz against current world indoor champ Darren burnett,markets up on 365 1to5 burnett buying money ,my mate gary best crown greener clueless at this,,,you can watch it live on world bowls tour you tube channel WBT..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0z7Tpy8iA0&feature=player_detailpage#t=6941

Comments

• edited October 2014
    last game of the day wayne ditchfeild the crown man{the beast} plays paul foster now wayne has won things on the flat top crown player I just beat him in the final of the waterloo in 2013 ,he also plays at this rink on the flat so at 11to2 to win the heat has to be worth a punt...and I repeat gary ellis has no kin chance 1to5 the other man is buying money.allready had 2 winning bets today on this not good prices but winners
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: superbowl bowls flat indoor challenge:
    last game of the day wayne ditchfeild the crown man{the beast} plays paul foster now wayne has won things on the flat top crown player I just beat him in the final of the waterloo in 2013 ,he also plays at this rink on the flat so at 11to2 to win the heat has to be worth a punt...and I repeat gary ellis has no kin chance 1to5 the other man is buying money.allready had 2 winning bets today on this not good prices but winners
    Posted by andybuck
    had a go with Wayne, more like my kind of price .
  • edited October 2014
    thanks andybuck he came in through your money must have weighed BET365 down , only got 4-1
  • edited October 2014
    we all piled on father I was there yesterday I was ribbing that paul foster barracking him which he didn't like I most deffinately ruffled his feathers
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: superbowl bowls flat indoor challenge:
    we all piled on father I was there yesterday I was ribbing that paul foster barracking him which he didn't like I most deffinately ruffled his feathers
    Posted by andybuck
    I still think he foot faults 9 out of ten times but seems to get away with it.
  • edited October 2014
    your are bang on father he gets ribbed off us lot all the time for it,,backed against him in the pairs got2s the others he didn't let me down he was rubbish again .lol