You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Turbo Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Ross Jarvis 7pm ch 861 ***official show thread*** Last long

13»

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Had to go out briefly, did I miss my post? Thanks in advance! 
  • edited October 2014
    A few suggestions for a Poker cabinet

Prime Minister - it's got to be Anna. She's the boss.

Foreign Minister - Joe Stapleton. You couldn't imagine him causing a diplomatic indcident, could you? Well perhaps you can but at least the consequences would be entertaining!

Education Secretary - Stuart Rutter. When he explains things, it's in an easily understandable way and I always feel like I've learnt something

Speaker - Neil Channing. 'Cos speaking's what he does best

Defence Secretary - Richard Orford. He's always having to defend himself against everyone else in the Sky Poker Community

Health Secretary - Barry Carter. At least the mental health side of things would be in safe hands

Agriculture Secretary - Ross Jarvis. He'd support the potato industry!

Transport Secretary - Tikay. Trains, planes, motorways, buses the lot. If there's anything he doesn't know about transport, not only is it not worth knowing, he won't admit it!

• edited October 2014
    Cheers guys, and just had to pick the gf up! Yeah I usually do stare in my opponents eyes if I'm heads up but I just fancied changing my ways. In heads up I just stare at my opponent as the flop comes down to see if he blinks or swallows etc... But like Ross said it can become uncomfortable. I watched that skypoker cash game the other night, the one where Mr Jarvis folded a set... You are the expert but may I ask you one thing... Why didn't you look at him? I'm sure you would have snapped called if you did lol bluff written all over his face! But I believe you made the most money in that session, so well done Sir. 
  • edited October 2014
    Wish I could stay and watch the whole show... but I can't so no need to give it your all anymore. You can slack off now.

Have a good whatever's left of the night when you read this. Congrats to Ross on the epic 4th place in the mini on Sunday. Should pay for a few nappies.
  • edited October 2014
    Here is the Tiger's Cabinet

Prime Minister - DaBossMan - His name says it all 
    Foreign Secretary - Aussie09
    Minister for Fisheries - Mackrel21
    Minister for Food - Sausages
    Minister for the Dark Arts - Wizard Boy
    Minister for Defence - icnoships (wouldn't be much good) or Death666
    Chancellor of Exchequer - Dunmidosh
    Minister for Sport - Fabregas
    Scottish Minister - MacMonster
    Wales Minister - Daiboots
    Minister for Health - Dr Run Good
    Minister for Soft Toys - Baggpuss
    Secret Ministery for Euthanasia of Parents - Donttellmum
    Minister for Silly Walks - One Leg Left or Jimmy No Legs
  • edited October 2014
    The Dictator = Ross Jarvis
    Minister of Defence = HitmanRV
    Foreign Office = Aussie09
    Minister of Education = TommyD
    undersecretary of anything = mattbates

i'll stop there shall i

wall of fame - i've won a main so i'm on it????

where on the forum is it?

• edited October 2014
    Whatever you like
  • edited October 2014
    Anna did say that we can write that on the forum so I have :D
  • edited October 2014
    20th in main 10th in mini all this advice must be sinking in cheers Anna and Ross thank you very much.
    Cheers Chris Duke aka Doylebrun.

• edited October 2014
    Great show guys.

Just wondering what you hav to do to be the jackpot jockey?

Dtm
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Turbo Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Ross Jarvis 7pm ch 861 ***official show thread*** Last longer running...:
    Great show guys. Just wondering what you hav to do to be the jackpot jockey? Dtm
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Didn't see Ross in Cardiff last weekend & Tim never even took his coat off!!
  • edited October 2014
    Congratulations to CENACHAV & RIZLAKID18 who win free entry in to Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!