You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker app

Hi guys
Just played for the first time on the app on my iphone.
Couple of observations:

when I was trying to get onto a table, after bringing the buy in up to the max it would not let me sit at the table. It took about 4/5 goes before I was able to sit at a table. In addition, when trying to exit the table (as it was now full) I had difficulty doing so.

the action buttons you can press before it gets to you (the "suggested" ones?) did not hold when it got to my go. A number of times I had pressed the fold "suggestion" as soon as I saw my cards, but when it came to my go I had to press fold again. not a major issue but if they don't work it would save memory space by removing them?

at least once I accidently called when I meant to fold when pressing the actions. Fingers too big I guess.

Overall though not a bad experience but if I do it again it will probably be on an ipad

Cheers

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Hi Walesboy,

Thanks for your feedback on this it is all very useful. I have asked the development team to have a look at the issues that you are experiencing and they are in the process of working to resolve them.

Thanks again for the feedback and I will keep you updated with progress.

Sam
  • edited October 2014
    Did the OP ensure that they are using the current version? I've noticed in the new version the action buttons are now alot bigger and more responsive.

To eccho what was being said - I too found that to select the top buttons to check the lobby and change settings etc, I got no response what-so-ever and then when I had opened up a table in-advertantly it was admittedly difficult to get a response from the exit button to close the table down.

I am using V4.0 using an iphone 3GS and IOS V6. (Which is the max version a 3GS can operate)
  • edited October 2014

Good point.
    I am using V4.0 on an iphone 5 on IOS V8