You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deposits

its very convienent every time I make another deposit I then get screwed rotten by sky you and your alleged straight games are becoming very transparent that's the last deposit you will ever get from me sky

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to deposits:
    its very convienent every time I make another deposit I then get screwed rotten by sky you and your alleged straight games are becoming very transparent that's the last deposit you will ever get from me sky
    Posted by jillyd
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to deposits:
    Posted by jillyd
    I imagine it must be somewhat of an inconvenience for you though, right?
  • edited October 2014
    could be an inconvenient truth
  • edited October 2014
    So, when you withdraw you get "screwed" and now when you deposit you get "screwed".............

Some people must just like getting......
  • edited October 2014
    Happens on the Sky Bet site too.
    Often I deposit/bet and I don't win the bet. Other times I win and withdraw and then lose the next bet.
    If that isn't getting screwed rotten I don't know what is.......................................
    Sort it out, Sky etc..etc..etc

• edited October 2014

How does this affect those players who withdraw, down to zero, after every session, then re-deposit when they next play?
  • edited October 2014
    so that wasn't you sitting at my table in the bounty hunter this morning?
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to deposits:
    Posted by jillyd
    Jill it may seem like its "Rigged" at times but sometimes look at your play as to why these events keep happening. Im exactly the same as you i deposit regularly and get "screwed" but thats because im not very good haha.

In all honesty i only play for fun and banter from other players, each time i deposit i think of it as paying to play a game and have fun... if you cant afford to lose the money please dont play i dont mean that in a horrible way i have seen people lose a lot from chasing money.

I used to "lose" a lot early when if first started playing. 

Big mistakes i made (and can still make).

Getting married to hands... thinking my 99's pre are still good on a " A Q 10 " Board and call all the way down.
    Defending Blinds.
    Overrating my ace rag.
    Thinking my top pair are good on straight / flush draw board.
    Thinking everyone is bluffing me and "They dont have it".

Also i get Ko'd from a tournament and Tilt enter another straight after and play crazy...

Thats just me but everyone else is different!  

Some of the  responses above were a little harsh.

Having said that the damn river card on this site is soooo rigged :p

Mike

• edited October 2014

Great Post by Mikey.

And yes, some of the replies were a little harsh, for sure, but people get a little tired of these comments which are, frankly, not plausible, so we can understand why people get a bit tired of "same old".

We hear again & again that Sky Poker's software is not exactly 'Stars software. Fair comment. It'd need to be a pretty neat bit of software, though, if it somehow found a way to deliberately deliver bad beats only to players who withdrew money. Note, by the way, that many players withdraw down to zero after every session. How does it affect them?

Some players ALWAYS blame the software, its as simple as that. It is not, by any means, exclusive to Sky Poker.

I saw this today, posted a few hours ago, on 2+2.

".....Done with this **** for the next few days, I tilted earlier when my SNG was disconnected with KK all in and got as s ****ed with a flush for like the 10th time this week.

I really feel there is something not right about this website when you go up against chipleaders, it doesnt matter what the cards are the odds seem stacked in their favour even with **** hands they're making a flush and straight every time. I'm not just moaning I feel the same when I'm chipleader......"

Sky Poker? No no, this was about 888 Poker, after they twice had to completely close their site yesterday due to server issues.

People say these things about EVERY site.

One of poker's great mysteries........