You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Jules & Karl Live Tonight on 861! ***

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Well hello there you lovely lot!

After avoiding each other for over a year, it appears Karl & myself are now inseparable! We're back tonight for another 5 hours of live poker action on your telly screens, and I don't think there has been THIS much excitement in the Sky Poker studio for ages! Tonight is the night we have all been longing to be a part of, and whether you're in it or not, it's going to make for amazing viewing! YES! It's the PUNTA CANA FINAL!! We will be giving away a grand total of 7 (SEVEN!!!) packages to the Dominican Republic which includes entry into that huge $500,000 GTD main event. 

This is how the show lines up tonight with me & your expert, Mr Karl Mahrenholz:

7pm-8pm - We'll mix between the final table of Thursday's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter & the Punta Cana Semi Final

8pm-9:15pm - We'll show live coverage of the 15K Super Roller

9:15pm-Midnight - The excitement of the Punta Cana FINAL!!! We'll be showing as many hands as we can from the highly anticipated final

And as always, we want YOU to be part of the show so send us your questions for Karl, your hand requests from any of our televised tables, and ofcourse your general poker bants! With all these packages that we're giving away to Dominican Republic tonight, we thought we'd have a bit of fun and see how creative you lot can be! So in a couple of sentences (that are hopefully readable and not too rude for TV) tell us what your 
PERFECT POKER PACKAGE would be... I'm talking: 

& ANY ADDED EXTRAS (ahem!)

Keep it clean ;) and our fave will win a seat to Monday's Main Event. We'll also give away some Turbo Open seats to our other favourite posts of the night.

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv

See you at 7! 
Jules xx

Comments