You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

nearly

edited October 2014 in The Poker Clinic
I had only called with a 2 suited no all in and hope but when the turn came 945 3 I thought woo im gonna double up for a change sadly someone was playing 76so another gone

now in another sadly I started lat and the guy b4 me has 10k stack which he abusing everyone with so im not holding breath, lol just kept calling the aggressor up to 5k won no bounties tho

aggressor still wiping em out must have 8 or 9 bounties now with crazy luck all ins
seriously why do I even bother bb 87 s and agrresor is sb
80 blinds he raises 240 as per norm I call flop
 3s 4s 7 and he all ins I call with my 87 spades and he has a4 nothing turn 4 river

how on earth can u be expected not to moan when this happens day in day out and then sky has the nerve to ban my chat cos I used the letters bs.
plainly and simply skt doesn't like the fact that I moan about their site so they trying to make me leave or I may be just the unluckiest person to play poker
even the worst player ever would be doing better than me so no need for the expert remarks cos there no excuse for it

that poker  im not sure no one is consistently this unlucky todays outcome 4 all in ahead in 3 and way behind in other lost all 4