You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG Bounty Hunter - 15 Mins Late Reg also Bounty hunter league!

Hi All,

I have had a random Idea of being able to have a sit and go bounty hunter. (i know we have the 6 player Head hunters)

For example the tournament doesnt start until say 8 people have registered 4 on each table and have late reg for 15 minutes..

I know we are going to have the what if someone crushes the tournament before late reg closes but after a few trials im sure the starting number of players can be adjusted?

Starting off at say £3.30 would attract enough people i reckon, Having said that im not sure if this would take traffic away from other bounty hunters. so maybe only have these avaliable off peak hours.. again trial it and see the impact?

Also another idea is a head hunter league. This will be points based on heads taken in the above £3.30 (or other format bh). Only the say the first 10 SNG bh in the week count (to keep it fair on non regular players)  towards the points. at the end of the week/bi weekly / month these people are then entered into a freeroll tournament to crown the ultimate head hunter... im sure you could add 10p to each seat to fund this.

Cheers

Mike 

Comments

• edited October 2014
    How can you have late reg on a Sit & Go? A Sit & Go starts when it is full, therefore there will be no spaces for players to late reg into.
  • edited October 2014
    Maybe the wrong wording then but im sure you get the meaning. Once enough people are seated then the tournament will go and continue to go until late reg closed.

a SNGULRC ? (Sit and Go Until Late Reg Closes) lol

If you can think of better wording im all ears buddy.

"A Sit & Go tournament is a tournament with no scheduled starting time"

• edited October 2014
    at one piont there used to be Bounty Hunters in the sit n go lobby the fact there aren't any now would suggest they just were'nt popular enough to continue running