You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Hud

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Does anyone know if you can use a poker HUD on this site? and if any what are they called? Also is using HUD software considered as cheating?. I have seen alot of videos and they look like a good edge to have over players? replies appreciated :) Pokerchi27 xxx

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Afternoon.  HUD's are banned on Sky
  • edited October 2014

Hi pokerchi.

HUD's are very specifically NOT permitted on Sky Poker, as a matter of policy.

You may be correct in that they, potentially, give players an edge, though I'd not go so far as to say it is "cheating". Many think it is cheating, though.

Sky Poker, as a basic principle, TRY (not always successfully, but they do their best) to provide a level playing field for everyone.

A very significant number of players play on Sky Poker ONLY because it does not permit the use of HUD's.

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Hud:
    Hi pokerchi. HUD's are very specifically NOT permitted on Sky Poker, as a matter of policy. You may be correct in that they, potentially, give players an edge, though I'd not go so far as to say it is "cheating". Many think it is cheating, though. Sky Poker, as a basic principle, TRY (not always successfully, but they do their best) to provide a level playing field for everyone. A very significant number of players play on Sky Poker ONLY because it does not permit the use of HUD's.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Great thanks
  • edited October 2014
    Afternoon.  HUD's are banned on Sky
    Posted by cenachav

Thanks xx
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Hud : Thanks xx
    Posted by pokerchi27
    How come he got "xx" & I got no kisses?

Bang out of order that.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Poker Hud : How come he got "xx" & I got no kisses? Bang out of order that.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Because he likes beards ;)