You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

listen

edited October 2014 in The Poker Clinic
ok todays 1st tournament aa vs a7 of course I lost to the flush,but was my fault due to going all in ...
I do think im on to something with highest stack go all in and beat lesser stack it happening so often on this site the odds aren't true , basically play any tournament and withing the first time set of where people can buy in im betting the bigger stack wins str8 all in preflop more than they should ,now question sky and they say it all governed by Alderney and is fair but look at how many people say the same sort of thing far too many to be a coincidence another fav of sky is to flop a set and other guy get runner runner
so according to everything I have seen and the hands I have watched or played in I believe that sky is deliberately manipulating hands in essence making it unfair cheating , to which it would be so easy for sky to offer some sort of proof or evidence of my liking to say no look the odds are true and it just unlucky streaks yet amazingly sky don't say a thing...