You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Today's 12pm £22 BH

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
It was evident in the lobby at 11.55 and then just dissappeared?

Curious as to why really?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Today's 12pm £22 BH:
    It was evident in the lobby at 11.55 and then just dissappeared? Curious as to why really?
    Posted by GRINTLER
    Because only four players were reg'd to play at the time the game was due to start......  
  • edited October 2014
    I wasn't here but normally that happens if less than 3 people reg before 12pm then it's automatically cancelled :(
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Today's 12pm £22 BH:
    I wasn't here but normally that happens if less than 3 people reg before 12pm then it's automatically cancelled :(
    Posted by mrsduck
    Definitely 4 players reg'd for it cus I had the lobby open when it was cancelled cus I was going to late reg for it but can't blame them for cancelling it........ 

Just as a matter of interest.............. if it had started and before the end of late reg there is only one player remaining does that player have to wait till late reg is finished or is it over regardless once only one person remains?
  • edited October 2014

This happens to stop the first two registrants going all-in for the guarantee in the first hand, which would end the tournament before anybody else could late-register. Obviously a huge +ev play with any two cards for both of them if it were possible.