You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

5.30 PLO Freeroll

edited November 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
The 5.30 PLO Freeroll isn't PLO but NLO, No limit instead of pot limit.  Could this please be fixed :)

Many thanks

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to 5.30 PLO Freeroll:
    The 5.30 PLO Freeroll isn't PLO but NLO, No limit instead of pot limit.  Could this please be fixed :) Many thanks
    Posted by cenachav
    +1
    And can it be a bit later as im having my scran then !
    Cheers
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: 5.30 PLO Freeroll:
    In Response to 5.30 PLO Freeroll : +1 And can it be a bit later as im having my scran then ! Cheers
    Posted by VespaPX
    Difficult to make the 5.30 freeroll any later, mate ;)
  • edited October 2014
    The 5.30 PLO Freeroll isn't PLO but NLO, No limit instead of pot limit.  Could this please be fixed :) Many thanks
    Posted by cenachav
    Hi Bearded Bloke,

Ugh @ No Limit Omaha, I mean, (personally) I believe that is THE most dreadful game ever invented by man, arguably worse than Noughts & Crosses or Spot The Sausage.

I've sent a note Upstairs, as I'm 99.9999% certain that it was intended to be PLO. I am not sue if the people who sort these things out will be in the Office today, but fingers crossed it will be OK, & will properly revert to PLO, the game that God intended us all to play when she invented poker.

I have to go back to bed now. The mere thought of NLO has made me feel nauseous.
  • edited October 2014
    According to the details it is PLO ????
    But still says NL in the lobby ??

£20 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha Freeroll, unlimited Rebuys available for purchase for the first 30 minutes, then one 5000 chip Addon during the 3 minute break for £0.50. Minimum 3 runners.
  • edited October 2014
    It's still NLO :(
    LAZLO1 Small blind   15.00 15.00 1985.00
    toonarmy31 Big blind   30.00 45.00 1970.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • J
    • Q

cenachav Raise   90.00 135.00 1910.00
    toptiger Fold        
    vrp25 Call   90.00 225.00 1910.00
    Dano753 All-in   2000.00 
  • edited October 2014
     I have phoned customer care twice about  the game not being pot limit and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about.n Response to Re: 5.30 PLO Freeroll:
    According to the details it is PLO ???? But still says NL in the lobby ?? £20 Guaranteed Pot Limit Omaha Freeroll , unlimited Rebuys available for purchase for the first 30 minutes, then one 5000 chip Addon during the 3 minute break for £0.50. Minimum 3 runners.
    Posted by VespaPX
  • edited October 2014
    Posted by cenachav
    They have also changed their 17.00 & 18.00 freeroll qualifiers for the 20.30 & 21.30 Bounty Hunter tournament
    All of a sudden you can't enter them unless you have £5 in your account.
    Poor from sky
  • edited October 2014

Morning chaps.

I have just sent another note upstairs about this. I did write to them about it on Sunday morning, but my note must have missed it's target.
  • edited October 2014
    I put a notice on the "bug catcher" thread as well but have not heard anything back
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: 5.30 PLO Freeroll:
    I put a notice on the "bug catcher" thread as well but have not heard anything back
    Posted by FCHD
    still not playing as pot limit. thought it might be fixed by now..