You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So called freerolls

edited October 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
I`ve played sky joker for 7 years now, acrueing over 2000  poker points,or losing £2,000,whickever way you look at it.And now I`m only playing freerolls to use them up,but wait sky joker does not allow me to enter "freerolls" without having £5 credit in my account,that is an insult to me and other customers.What a bunch of bread heads you are,why give them out? if you have no "freerolls" available.complete rip off,you can keep mine,i wont be using this rubbish web site again.And I hope anybody that reads this will do the same.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    I think Greggs are giving out free rolls now
    Try there
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to So called freerolls:
    I`ve played sky joker for 7 years now, acrueing over 2000  poker points,or losing £2,000,whickever way you look at it.And now I`m only playing freerolls to use them up,but wait sky joker does not allow me to enter "freerolls" without having £5 credit in my account,that is an insult to me and other customers.What a bunch of bread heads you are,why give them out? if you have no "freerolls" available.complete rip off,you can keep mine,i wont be using this rubbish web site again.And I hope anybody that reads this will do the same.
    Posted by UGLYN
    It took you seven years to get to this point?
  • edited October 2014
    I thought you quit 4 years ago according to your last post