You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why are Sky not paying out guaranteed prizes tonight for the all in super roller sats?????

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all

I've just entered a few all in sats for the super roller tonight.  I play them most weeks hoping that an all in game might be luckier than my satellite play lol.

Anyway - tonight I noticed some of the all in satellites were clearly advertising 3 places paid in the all in satellites.  Looked like great value as in effect an extra 2 chances of winning in each.

I was "lucky" enough to come 3rd in 2 of these games - but no prize was awarded.  Nothing awarded for 2nd place either.

Now correct me if I'm wrong - but if the lobby clearly states 3 guaranteed seats - shouldn't I have won £110 each time for coming 3rd?  

I did contact Customer Care btw - but have been advised that it might be because there wasn't 40 runners in the game and I couldn't expect to win £110 from a £3 satellite game........................

Anyone else "win" tonight by coming 2nd or 3rd and also not get paid out?

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to Why are Sky not paying out guaranteed prizes tonight for the all in super roller sats?????:
    Hi all I've just entered a few all in sats for the super roller tonight.  I play them most weeks hoping that an all in game might be luckier than my satellite play lol. Anyway - tonight I noticed some of the all in satellites were clearly advertising 3 places paid in the all in satellites.  Looked like great value as in effect an extra 2 chances of winning in each. I was "lucky" enough to come 3rd in 2 of these games - but no prize was awarded.  Nothing awarded for 2nd place either. Now correct me if I'm wrong - but if the lobby clearly states 3 guaranteed seats - shouldn't I have won £110 each time for coming 3rd?   I did contact Customer Care btw - but have been advised that it might be because there wasn't 40 runners in the game and I couldn't expect to win £110 from a £3 satellite game........................ Anyone else "win" tonight by coming 2nd or 3rd and also not get paid out?
    Posted by IrishRose
    Actually - CC must have checked again when he disconnected.  Both prizes for 3rd place now paid into my Sky a/c!!!

That was quick service I must say - thanks for sorting it quickly Sky!!!
  • edited October 2014
    CC are probably scared of you Rose ;)
  • edited October 2014

FTAO Sky Peter...

Can you PLEASE double check the 5 AIPF sats for the 1 1/2K BH.

No cash paid out for 2nd places when over the 20 players needed played.

Tournie ID's I have if needed.

Thanks.
  • edited October 2014
    I did notice that "No prizes" was listed in the what do you win bit.   If that makes sense?   I don't think i was in a winning position but I did notice when they finished it just listed 1st 2nd   etc with no prizes.  HTH