You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what's the free seats freeroll for?

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
It starts at 7.15pm
the lobby says its for the 7.25pm direct tonight,
that doesn't seem like a realistic goal...

Comments

• edited October 2014
    StatusClosedStart Date/Time19:15 - 26 OctCurrent Prize Pool£0.00Buyin + Fee£0 + £0DescriptionTop 9 places win seats into the £25,000 Roller Direct tonight at 7.25pm. Only players that have earned 5 Poker Points since midday (12:00) may register. 5 minute blinds, later registration open until the end of level 4.this is the description, it has just finished and I have been awarded a seat, but i cant see when, what date , what time ....nothing in the lobby
  • edited October 2014
    QPR21603503£25k Roller DirectHENDRIK62569104
    25k Roller Direct

this is all it says

• edited October 2014
    Hi Everybody,

Apologies for the timing of this freeroll, please be assured the top 9 place finishers will be contacted regarding their prizes into an event of the same value. 

Many thanks,

Sky Peter.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: what's the free seats freeroll for?:
    Hi Everybody, Apologies for the timing of this freeroll, please be assured the top 9 place finishers will be contacted regarding their prizes into an event of the same value.  Many thanks, Sky Peter.
    Posted by SkyPeter

Thanks Peter,
  • edited October 2014
    The top 9 places have been sent a personal message regarding the event they would like to play of the same value (£22+2) please could these players check their messages and reply and I will be happy to enter you as soon as possible into the event of your choice.

Many thanks.

Sky Peter.
  • edited October 2014
    Peter,

Got my message, will let you know ASAP 

Thanks a lot 

Neil