You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

25 point freeroll at 17.00

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Why has the 25 point freeroll been changed to a private tourney.?
I liked playing this format using my poker points,and now it seems to be limited what i can use them for.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    In Response to 25 point freeroll at 17.00:
    Why has the 25 point freeroll been changed to a private tourney.? I liked playing this format using my poker points,and now it seems to be limited what i can use them for.
    Posted by cannyfold

it's a locked tourney unless you have a minimum balance of £5 I believe if you have this then it will let you enter

• edited October 2014
    In Response to 25 point freeroll at 17.00:
    Why has the 25 point freeroll been changed to a private tourney.? I liked playing this format using my poker points,and now it seems to be limited what i can use them for.
    Posted by cannyfold
    Cheers scouse.
    The problem i have is i can loose up to £100 per week
    Then the 1st turn i have had in while, i gain a few poker points,Bank my winnings before i loose it all again,lol then bang not allowed entry to the 17.00 & 18.00 freeroll qualifiers for the 20.30 & 21.30 Bounty Hunters.just because i don't have £5 in my account.
    I think Sky is penny pinching m8.
    You used to get a £5 free bet on your birthday,not any more you don't.
    So basically Sky wants to make sure you always have money in your account.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: 25 point freeroll at 17.00:
    In Response to 25 point freeroll at 17.00 : Cheers scouse. The problem i have is i can loose up to £100 per week Then the 1st turn i have had in while, i gain a few poker points,Bank my winnings before i loose it all again,lol then bang not allowed entry to the 17.00 & 18.00 freeroll qualifiers for the 20.30 & 21.30 Bounty Hunters.just because i don't have £5 in my account. I think Sky is penny pinching m8. You used to get a £5 free bet on your birthday,not any more you don't. So basically Sky wants to make sure you always have money in your account.
    Posted by cannyfold
    deposit £5, play tourny, withdraw £5
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: 25 point freeroll at 17.00 : deposit £5, play tourny, withdraw £5
    Posted by cenachav
    Looks like this is the way ahead unfortunately.
    As i said in my earlier post it's just pure greed from Sky,these freerolls have been popular for a long time now,and suddenly,it's changed for the worse.
    Just My Opinion.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: 25 point freeroll at 17.00 : Looks like this is the way ahead unfortunately. As i said in my earlier post it's just pure greed from Sky,these freerolls have been popular for a long time now,and suddenly,it's changed for the worse. Just My Opinion.
    Posted by cannyfold
    Having to have £5 in your account (not exactly an earth shattering amount) is hardly pure greed. It's probably something that should have been implemented a long time ago, so you've had it good for a while. Just a leave a fiver in there, then you can play them all.
  • edited October 2014
    deposit £5 keep the £5 on there so u can play everyday for the 1s that u need £5 balance for simples :)
  • edited October 2014
    The criteria for freerolls changes regularly. Last week you had to amass poker points during the day, this week it's having a minimum balance in the account. Don't sweat, it will probably change again next week.

Anyway, I don't see how Sky setting criteria on who they can GIVE MONEY AWAY TO is pure greed.