You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** MASTER CLASS WITH MOORMAN HAND REQUESTS *****

edited October 2014 in The Poker Clinic
We'll be hosting a Master Class with Chris Moorman from 8pm tomorrow night. As part of this we need your hand requests for a special poker clinic section. All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, and your specific questions!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

Please post your requests on either this thread or the live show thread in general poker chat, and we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Thoughts on this call down? What kind of range do we give him for donking the flop because that's essentially the key to whether we call down or not?

Hand History #829982953 (21:04 21/10/2014)

• edited October 2014
    premium pairs, they are very good hands but they can become very vulnerable post flop.

When he donks the river i'm put a a difficult spot one side of me thinks he is attempting a bluff with the missed flush draw, the other side on me thinks it's maybe an 89 or perhaps he's called the runner runner flush.

832330575 (20:08 28/10/2014) turbo main event

in this hand again lots of hands like Acxc, 109, gut shots and AJ QJ, so i have lots to get value the issue is a scare card comes so now i'm in a spot where i'm drawing very thin, so i either fold all my chips for safety or risk them hoping he doesn't have trips

Hand History #828525720 (20:13 17/10/2014) £8000 bounty hunter main event

Q. do i really want to be bloating the pot with premium hands on these boards or should i be keeping it small?
  • edited October 2014
    Hand ID - 832326984
    Tournament - Turbo Open

This was the very first hand of the tournament and I have heard many analists saying there is no need to be silly in the early stages of a turbo tournament as you are still pretty deep. I would like to have your opinion from my point of view bearing in mind I don't have much of an idea about the opposition as it was the first hand.

Jonny
  • edited October 2014
    Hi there,Would be delighted if you could look at this hand for me please.
    Given oppos stack size here is he/she always getting the right price here (and taking into account what he/she has already invested into the pot), is it +ev for them to be calling given I could easily be playing a better flush draw (opponent is a successful player and this line intrigues me), and lastly was I correct to play the hand the way I did, I never put anyone on J10 or AA given pre flop action so I figured I was up agianst 2 pr, trip Q or a flush draw. Interested to see what the 2nd opponent had (if I was close :-)?

TURBO OPEN - 28-10-14
    HAND ID #832359140
    thanks very much
    Neil
    ps no idea why the font has changed size about 3 times......
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: ***** MASTER CLASS WITH MOORMAN HAND REQUESTS *****:
    Thoughts on this call down? What kind of range do we give him for donking the flop because that's essentially the key to whether we call down or not? Hand History #829982953 (21:04 21/10/2014)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Where is the hand from?
  • edited October 2014

832854456 (12:36 30/10/2014)

In a £22 DYM had no info on players but their stats were pretty poor, Have no idea why i checked turn and know i should bet it but felt I didnt want to play for stacks so early in a DYM. 3 way pots and overpairs don't normally work out for me. He Bets the river so small i couldnt fold as most draws missed, any thoughts?
    Thanks
  • edited October 2014
    can u show this on the poker clinic hour its from the mini b/h as played is this a call on the river ?