You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Guaranteed seats in satellites not being fulfilled

Hi all,

I was in a satellite today to the 10k BH tonight that stated it was guaranteeing 2 seats. There were 7 runners, and after finishing 2nd I wasn't given a seat, instead given a cash prize instead, that wasn't equivalent to the value of a seat. I discussed with a live chat advisor, who tried to tell me that because there were not enough runners to provide 2 seats, which doesn't sound like a guaranteed tournament to me.

I wanted to know if Sky are redefining the meaning of Guaranteed seats and prize, whether I am just being ignorant or is there some kind of bug? If it says 2 seats guaranteed they should be providing those 2 seats regardless of the number of runners.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Thnk the seat should be available here.. from what u have said, normally if the tournament doesnt get 3 players it cancels and i understand, but if it ran and 2 seats where gtd then it should be given no matter how many runners.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Guaranteed seats in satellites not being fulfilled:
    Thnk the seat should be available here.. from what u have said, normally if the tournament doesnt get 3 players it cancels and i understand, but if it ran and 2 seats where gtd then it should be given no matter how many runners.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Looks like I got registered in the end, but wasn't aware, so missed a good 20 minutes! Looks like they have fixed it today. Would be good to hear from a member of staff as to why it happened, and as to why the chat advisor was so misinformed.