You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Moving Tables

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
I recently had an email discussion with customer support, they wouldnt acknowledge that when moving tables there are glitches with the software - they wanted screenshots before they will do anything.

the problems only go when the table is closed then opened again, meaning you miss sometimes crucial hands.

I dont know when it will happen again, if i will remember to take a screenshot, or if i will have too much else on with other tables etc so...

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Sometimes can't see my cards/not even given any at all on the first hand of a new table.
  • edited October 2014
    I have experienced having no check bet fold bar and also times where I cannot see my hole cards
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Moving Tables:
    I have experienced having no check bet fold bar and also times where I cannot see my hole cards
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    hendrik the only time I have not been able to see the whole cards when moved is when the table is still playing in a hand,apart from that its been ok for me so far :)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Moving Tables:
    I recently had an email discussion with customer support, they wouldnt acknowledge that when moving tables there are glitches with the software - they wanted screenshots before they will do anything. the problems only go when the table is closed then opened again, meaning you miss sometimes crucial hands. I dont know when it will happen again, if i will remember to take a screenshot, or if i will have too much else on with other tables etc so...
    Posted by chicknMelt
    Had the same thing on occasion..... 

I don't think they really appreciate when these things happen your in the middle of a game and don't want to be messing around taking screenshots!!!
  • edited November 2014
    Also the rubdown of busting a tournament then having the table pop back open again needs to stop!
  • edited November 2014
    I've found it happens to me mostly when I'm observing the table that I get moved to.

E.g. In a MTT with three tables remaining. One person needed to get ko'd until we go down to two tables. Sometimes I have all three tables open to see what others are doing. When that person gets ko'd and the tourney goes down to two tables, it will say duplicate connection because the software automatically opens my new table even though I'm already observing the table I was just moved to. I then click the 'close' button so now I just have the final two tables displayed.

Here is where the problem occurs. In the first hand of being moved to this table, I can't see my hole cards at all. Sometimes the check/fold/raise buttons are missing, but usually they are there. It's annoying when someone jams and you have no idea what you are holding. To make things worse, once you click fold you can see what you've folded and everything is back to normal. Worse because I've once fold KK in that spot.

I can't remember if this happens all the time in this situation/in other situations, but I can remember atleast 3 times where this has been the case. Luckily most times when I fold the software reveals a hand that I probably shouldn't call with, but overshadowing that is the KK fold...tilting.
  • edited November 2014
    Also the rubdown of busting a tournament then having the table pop back open again needs to stop!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    YES! Happens way too often, or maybe I just need to start winning. Either way, it's a needle
  • edited November 2014
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ha ha classic...
  • edited November 2014
    Sometimes can't see my cards/not even given any at all on the first hand of a new table.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    had this myself too
  • edited November 2014

In Response to Moving Tables : Had the same thing on occasion.....  I don't think they really appreciate when these things happen your in the middle of a game and don't want to be messing around taking screenshots!!!
    Posted by EASYFIX
    sigh...... please clear your browser history, smile, think happy thoughts and it will all work out in the end...... 
  • edited November 2014
    I've found it happens to me mostly when I'm observing the table that I get moved to. E.g. In a MTT with three tables remaining. One person needed to get ko'd until we go down to two tables. Sometimes I have all three tables open to see what others are doing. When that person gets ko'd and the tourney goes down to two tables, it will say duplicate connection because the software automatically opens my new table even though I'm already observing the table I was just moved to. I then click the 'close' button so now I just have the final two tables displayed. Here is where the problem occurs. In the first hand of being moved to this table, I can't see my hole cards at all. Sometimes the check/fold/raise buttons are missing, but usually they are there. It's annoying when someone jams and you have no idea what you are holding. To make things worse, once you click fold you can see what you've folded and everything is back to normal. Worse because I've once fold KK in that spot. I can't remember if this happens all the time in this situation/in other situations, but I can remember atleast 3 times where this has been the case. Luckily most times when I fold the software reveals a hand that I probably shouldn't call with, but overshadowing that is the KK fold...tilting.
    Posted by BeesHoney
    Yes - this happens near enough every time
  • edited November 2014

How can they even deny this? It's been happening for years. 

+1, happens more often than not when moving to a final table. (small sample size)
  • edited November 2014
    I thought it was acknowledged and accepted that these 'glitches' existed.

Is there a tournament or day that they haven't occurred?
  • edited November 2014
    download says no tournys internet says loads of em.... go figure......  just in case, clear browser history (3rd time today).... nope still the same
  • edited November 2014
    I have had this happen many a time and as said mostly when you get down to the final table.
    A tad annoying when you have 15 bigs in the BB the sb jams and when you look in hand history you had KK
  • edited November 2014
    2 in the space of 2 minutes. 1 where the bubble burst and all the players just disappeared and no new table opened for me. When it did open again i'd lost 1 of my already short stack. 

2nd was the phantom one with no cards as shown below on table on the right.

ps i lost the hand on the left lol

• edited November 2014
    Thank you Guys,

This has all been noted and it is very apparent that there is an issue.

I have passed this to our techincal team and we will work on resolving this issue. 

Sam