You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ch-Ch-Ch-anges to the MTT schedule during UKOPS.

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

To try & pre-empt the incoming questions & queries, just thought I'd try & forewarn you that there will be wholesale changes to the regular MTT & Satellite schedules during UKOPS XI. 

This is NOT an exhaustive list, but these are a selection of the MTT's that will disappear for the duration of UKOPS X1, that is, 2nd to 9th November inclusive. Most of them will, presumably, re-appear on Monday 10th November.

Main & Mini Events......

£8,000 B/Hunter
£5,000 Turbo Open
£6,000 Rebuy Open
£10k Sky Sports BH
£10,000 B/Hunter
£2,000 Mini Roller
£2k Mini Turbo BH
£1,500 Mini Rebuy
£1500 Mini B/H

In addition, these will not run for the duration of UKOPS XI either......

9pm - £2,000/£3,000 Bounty Hunter (£55 Buy-in)
9.30pm - £2,000 Bounty Hunter (£11 Buy-in)
10.30pm - £1,500 Speed Bounty Hunter (£55 Buy-in)  

Comments

• edited November 2014

The regular satellite schedule will also, & obviously, change completely.

There will be a dynamic schedule of UKOPS X1 Satellites every day, but keep an eye on the Lobby (there is a UKOPS tab) as it will change daily &, on occasion, at short notice, based on take up.
  • edited November 2014

Freerolls will also be part of the UKOPS changes, & many, if not most of them, will now point towards UKOPS during UKOPS week.

Normal service will be resumed after UKOPS XI finishes.

Any questions as to schedules next week for MTT's, UKOPS, Satellites or Freerolls, pop them on this thread & I'll try & get a answer from Upstairs.

• edited November 2014

Good morning.

There has been a small change to my OP for tonight (Sunday), as this Tourney WILL now run tonight.

9.30pm - £2,000 Bounty Hunter (£11 Buy-in)

There will NOT be any Satellites to it though.

It has yet to be decided if it will run on Monday.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-anges to the MTT schedule during UKOPS.:
    Good morning.   There has been a small change to my OP for tonight (Sunday), as this Tourney WILL now run tonight. 9.30pm - £2,000 Bounty Hunter (£11 Buy-in) There will NOT be any Satellites to it though. It has yet to be decided if it will run on Monday.
    Posted by Tikay10

OH! That has not been included in the results page today. It will be purely UKOPS XI tournaments unless anyone requests it to be added, here, or on the results page.

Hope that is ok?

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-anges to the MTT schedule during UKOPS.:
    In Response to Re: Ch-Ch-Ch-anges to the MTT schedule during UKOPS. : OH! That has not been included in the results page today. It will be purely UKOPS XI tournaments unless anyone requests it to be added, here, or on the results page. Hope that is ok?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    That seems to make sense, Alan, it's a busy week with UKOPS, so yeah, it it were me, I'd do that.