You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where's the UKOPS sats?

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Just logged on to focus on playing sats into UKOPS.

I can't see any sats at around the usual £5 and nothing at all until a £25 UKOPS QTR at 21:15.

Or am I mistaken?

Comments

• edited November 2014

Hi Darty,

I think most of them chime in tomorrow, tonight's Satellites are mostly for tonight's Events.

There are some UKOPS sats later this evening, as you noted.

There is also a FREEROLL* into the 21.15 UKOPS HR Qtr Final, running right now, it started at 7pm.

*  You need to have earned 20 Poker Points in the last 24 hours to be eligible to enter that Freeroll. I'm sure you understand why they are now imposing these entrance criteria on Freerolls.

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Where's the UKOPS sats?:
    Hi Darty, I think most of them chime in tomorrow, tonight's Satellites are mostly for tonight's Events. There are some UKOPS sats later this evening, as you noted. There is also a FREEROLL* into the 21.15 UKOPS HR Qtr Final, running right now, it started at 7pm.   *  You need to have earned 20 Poker Points in the last 24 hours to be eligible to enter that Freeroll. I'm sure you understand why they are now imposing these entrance criteria on Freerolls.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the reply Tikay, yes I'm playing the 7.00pm freeroll and I think the 20 points or similar for eligibility is a good idea.

To me it seemed strange to not have any feeders into the £25 and £28 sats that are running later.

Maybe I'm wrong but I though there had been feeder sats running every night this week.

I also used to like / support the 'super sats' that would run in the build up to UKOPS.

Anyway I appreciate it all kicks off tomorrow, so no doubt there'll be plenty of choices and opportunities to qualify.

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Where's the UKOPS sats?:
    Just logged on to focus on playing sats into UKOPS. I can't see any sats at around the usual £5 and nothing at all until a £25 UKOPS QTR at 21:15. Or am I mistaken?
    Posted by TheDart
    Unzip that pocket of yours and spend some of that final table money u have been hoovering up!!! Oh and get that backside to DTD sometime over the WPT festival. I'll be waiting by the bar.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Where's the UKOPS sats? : Unzip that pocket of yours and spend some of that final table money u have been hoovering up!!! Oh and get that backside to DTD sometime over the WPT festival. I'll be waiting by the bar.
    Posted by joesman1
    Lol, I thought you were a bit quiet.

DTD, WPT, Bar, joesman1?

It sounds like I need to have a good UKOPS, or leave the country, unfortunately the second option is more likely than the first.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Where's the UKOPS sats? : Lol, I thought you were a bit quiet. DTD, WPT, Bar, joesman1? It sounds like I need to have a good UKOPS, or leave the country, unfortunately the second option is more likely than the first.
    Posted by TheDart
    I 'speak' from a quiet pub called the Queen Vic in Los Christianos, (a bargaining tool for re-locating to Nottingham for two weeks) hence my quietness. No UKOPS value from me I'm afraid. 
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Where's the UKOPS sats? : I 'speak' from a quiet pub called the Queen Vic in Los Christianos, (a bargaining tool for re-locating to Nottingham for two weeks) hence my quietness. No UKOPS value from me I'm afraid. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Now there's a coincidence, just one week ago I too was in a pub called the Queen Vic, though mine was in Asia, and they did a very tasty corn beef h-ash.

I like your bargaining tool, thinking a few moves ahead is the sign of a good poker player.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Where's the UKOPS sats? : Lol, I thought you were a bit quiet. DTD, WPT, Bar, joesman1? It sounds like I need to have a good UKOPS, or leave the country, unfortunately the second option is more likely than the first.
    Posted by TheDart

Jac3526320001st/494£1360
    TheDart02£761.60
    IrishRose03£449.34
    benjiblue04£356.32
    bar400405£299.20
    Seems u are backing yourself into a corner? £761.60 in the 1st night. That's plenty of buy ins for the 500 sats!!!! I'm back for the 125 warm up this weekend. That's only 1/6 of last nights bink...