You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS CH FREEROLL......

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
Since this freeroll is for entry too a omaha tournament would it not make sense that it is a omaha tournament itself!

would have been better having it as an omaha one for some practice as well in case some non  omaha playing player wins through.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    In Response to UKOPS CH FREEROLL......:
    Since this freeroll is for entry too a omaha tournament would it not make sense that it is a omaha tournament itself! would have been better having it as an omaha one for some practice as well in case some non  omaha playing player wins through.
    Posted by churchy18
    Hi Churchy,

Maybe the idea is to try & get NLH players who have never tried PLO to give it a try?

I've no idea if that is true, but it kinda makes sense to me.

There is also another Freeroll today which is PLO. Or I hope it is - it was No Limit Omaha last wek, ugh.......;)
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: UKOPS CH FREEROLL......:
    In Response to UKOPS CH FREEROLL...... : Hi Churchy, Maybe the idea is to try & get NLH players who have never tried PLO to give it a try? I've no idea if that is true, but it kinda makes sense to me. There is also another Freeroll today which is PLO. Or I hope it is - it was No Limit Omaha last wek, ugh.......;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    fair point tikay.

Yeah seen the other one was not meant as a moan.

The freerolls over the last month or two have been great!