You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Paging dubmaster, paging dubmaster

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat

Dubmaster won the Forum Comp yesterday, & his Free Entry into tonight's UKOPS 9-Max Challenger @ 9pm has been arranged.

However, Dubmaster rarely uses the Community, except to enter the Monday night Forum DTD.

Can someone please make sure he is aware he has won that Free Entry please, in case he does not realise?

Be amazing if he ran deep in it, & all the Forum DTD crew railed him!

dubmaster3000
FlashFlush3000
hhamza1623000
Ken1503000
lyonsbob063000

Comments

• edited November 2014

I have let Dub (Glyn) know via FB. 
  • edited November 2014
    Cheers Tk & Thanks Alan for letting me know lets see can i run good and do TEAM 51 proud,   Good Luck all playing tonight Dub aka Glyn
  • edited November 2014

Nice result Glyn!

dubmaster016£49.20
  • edited November 2014
    Cheers Alan had a gg played tight and lost it a bit towards the end got lucky on  flips earlier cant complain free cash :)
  • edited November 2014

Wowzer, RESULT!

Chuffed to bits for you Mr Dub, £50 from a "Free to Enter" Comp, can't be bad.

I'll be doing one every day of UKOPS, so keep entering, & maybe you can do the double.

Todays version will be up shortly.

In Sunday's UKOPS High Roller, one guy won the very last All-In Satellite & ended up 2nd in the High Roller for nearly £7,000, & "Macacgirl" got into it via a Freeroll & luckboxed her way to over £2,000. LOVE these strories. 

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Paging dubmaster, paging dubmaster:
    Wowzer, RESULT! Chuffed to bits for you Mr Dub, £50 from a "Free to Enter" Comp, can't be bad. I'll be doing one every day of UKOPS, so keep entering, & maybe you can do the double. Todays version will be up shortly. In Sunday's UKOPS High Roller, one guy won the very last All-In Satellite & ended up 2nd in the High Roller for nearly £7,000, & "Macacgirl" got into it via a Freeroll & luckboxed her way to over £2,000. LOVE these strories.   
    Posted by Tikay10

Thank you be nice to hit big :)