You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
In amongst all the buzz of UKOPS some may not be aware our Tikay is a bit under the weather at the moment.
We all know what a soldier he is and will carry on regardless.

Hope you feel better soon Tony.

See you back at the tables soon.
Best wishes
Mick

Comments

• edited November 2014
    +1 and congrats cashing in the UKOPS PLO event despite feeling like sh** warmed up. 
  • edited November 2014

Ahh, thanks Mick.

I'm not ill, just a bit "under the weather", & it's self-inflicted, too many ciggies down the years.

I'm much better than I was a few days ago, & I hope to resume playing the PLO8 DYM's again quite soon, maybe even tonight. Not played since Friday, longest ever for me, lol. I've also pulled a muscle in my side from coughing so much, which has not helped, either, so it's very uncomfy to sit in front of a computer for very long.

A very kind thought by you, but honestly, I'm fine.

I know a bloke who had to wear a scaffold on his head after an accident, now that IS bad.
  • edited November 2014
    Some of the comments on this forum make me ill Tikay ;)

Get well soon sir! And nice cash last night.
  • edited November 2014
    Sorry to hear you've not been feeling a 100%, Tikay. Glad it's nothing too serious, the bit about too many ciggies over the years strikes a chord.

All the best

Ian
  • edited November 2014
    get well soon tikay
  • edited November 2014
    Get well soon Sir Tikay.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited November 2014
    Hope you feel better soon my good man, E.Cig is the future :) 2 years for me now no cigs, if the government are trying to diss them (whilst still flogging cigs btw) then they must be gooduns. tc.
  • edited November 2014
    hope you're feeling better soon TK sorry to hear you're a bit " under the weather"

I'm sure you'll bounce bk very soon :)

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Tikay:
    Ahh, thanks Mick. I'm not ill, just a bit "under the weather", & it's self-inflicted, too many ciggies down the years.   I'm much better than I was a few days ago, & I hope to resume playing the PLO8 DYM's again quite soon, maybe even tonight. Not played since Friday, longest ever for me, lol. I've also pulled a muscle in my side from coughing so much, which has not helped, either, so it's very uncomfy to sit in front of a computer for very long. A very kind thought by you, but honestly, I'm fine. I know a bloke who had to wear a scaffold on his head after an accident, now that IS bad.
    Posted by Tikay10

Ha
    Still got it on, not due to come off until the week before Xmas ! :-(
  • edited November 2014
    Get well Soon Tony!!
  • edited November 2014
    Hope you're feeling better today old fella.

I'm missing the grief you give me.

Of course, I won't be the second you start again...
  • edited November 2014
    Bit of a bump really but I have missed Tikay at the PLO8 tables as I always like stealing his blinds.

I hope you're not still under the weather Tikay, it would be good to see you back 'crushing' soon.
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: Tikay:
    Bit of a bump really but I have missed Tikay at the PLO8 tables as I always like stealing his blinds. I hope you're not still under the weather Tikay, it would be good to see you back 'crushing' soon.
    Posted by Enut

Ha, thanks Tuney.

I almost played last night, but I was not quite 100%, & I'd had a horrible day one way & another, so I left it & had another early night.

I'm playing 2 UKOPS Events tonight, so, fingers crossed, I might try & add a few PLO8 DYM's, to, I've missed playing them, & the banter with all my friends, very much indeed.

Tomorrow, Saturday, I'm doing the Show, so no play tomorrow, sadly.

I should be back up to speed by Monday I hope, as next week is Double Reward Points on SNG's. Value!

By a bad piece of timing, I can only play Mon-Weds next week, as I'm off to Geneva on Thursday for a few days, to visit a VERY special place indeed. 

A tunnel, 27 kilometres long, can you imagine ANYTHING more exciting?

PS - Thank you very much for asking. What a lovely Community we have here.  

• edited November 2014

Is that tunnel the under the lake thing, or the holdem collider thing?

What's more exciting than that?

Let's start.

A Custard Cream
    Knocking you out of a DYM with rubbish.
    Oyster shaped wafer shells that you put ice cream in.
    Making stick men out of Twiglets.

• edited November 2014
    Obviously just a ruse for visiting his swiss bank account.

Look forward to seeing you on the tables soon Tikay

Double points next week YAAAAYYYY