You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£5.50 Double Your Money's anyone?

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Yooo!

I've taken it upon myself to try and build my bankroll off the Double Your Money's...I'm gonna do a whole day of the £5.50 DYM! Anyone up for a few? Once I've hit a standard amount within my bankroll I'll give the £11 a try too.

Anyone fancy it?

Cheers!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    im mainly a cash player but im on hot form on the 22 dym's ive cashed in about 8/10 so might start playing them more often. what bankroll level are you going to have when you start on the £11 ones?
  • edited January 2010
    Well thats the thing mate, probably when I get up £150...? Started with £15 and built that to £55 in a day off little tournys and DYM so I'm getting there slowly...Currently 5th in the £250 Bounty Hunter but still a little way to go yet.

What bankroll you playing at for the £22 mate?
  • edited January 2010
    as soon as i got to £200 i started playing them. but if you play them alot then you know how to play them, the size of the stake shouldnt affect the result unless you get to the 55 DYM which i often played, then you start playing the more experienced players. if you are winning regularly at 5.50 then i think you will do well in the 11 DYM's. just dont think 'omg ive doubled my stake in a game' play your game and youll be fine.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £5.50 Double Your Money's anyone?:
    as soon as i got to £200 i started playing them. but if you play them alot then you know how to play them, the size of the stake shouldnt affect the result unless you get to the 55 DYM which i often played, then you start playing the more experienced players. if you are winning regularly at 5.50 then i think you will do well in the 11 DYM's. just dont think 'omg ive doubled my stake in a game' play your game and youll be fine.
    Posted by hurst05
    Yeah, I've heard there isn't a huge step between the £5.50 and £11 so I might give a couple of them a go in a bit after this Bounty tourny.

Thanks geezer.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £5.50 Double Your Money's anyone? : Yeah, I've heard there isn't a huge step between the £5.50 and £11 so I might give a couple of them a go in a bit after this Bounty tourny. Thanks geezer.
    Posted by Ads2kuk

Take it easy Ads.. Maybe mix it up with your 5.50s .. Varience is a Beeeeeaaaaatch and losing a coupe of £11s in a row one time could seriously dent your BR my friend :) xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £5.50 Double Your Money's anyone? : Take it easy Ads.. Maybe mix it up with your 5.50s .. Varience is a Beeeeeaaaaatch and losing a coupe of £11s in a row one time could seriously dent your BR my friend :) xx
    Posted by LML
    I hear ya LML! - Definately will mix it up, If I can find a way of balancing the two. Perhaps after Doubling on £11, go down to a £5.50 just for reassurance that if I don't double I can then give it another shot. Feeling good at the tables though Lisa...ready to go into War with the Old Tikayers! xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: £5.50 Double Your Money's anyone? : I hear ya LML! - Definately will mix it up, If I can find a way of balancing the two. Perhaps after Doubling on £11, go down to a £5.50 just for reassurance that if I don't double I can then give it another shot. Feeling good at the tables though Lisa...ready to go into War with the Old Tikayers! xx
    Posted by Ads2kuk

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! Good luck Guys!!! xxx
  • edited January 2010
    everytime ive played 11 DYM's 2 have gone in first level lol
  • edited January 2010
    Just thought i'd let you know...

Been on an off the tables today...

Cashed in the £250 Bounty earlier (7th)
    Won 3 £5.50 Double Your Moneys
    Won 2 £11 Double Your Moneys

Not too bad I feel! Anybody else been playing?
  • edited January 2010
    Just thought i'd let you know... Been on an off the tables today... Cashed in the £250 Bounty earlier (7th) Won 3 £5.50 Double Your Moneys Won 2 £11 Double Your Moneys Not too bad I feel! Anybody else been playing?
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    ive had an unlucky day at the cash tables, but won 5 out of 5 DYM 
  • edited January 2010
    just got hit with a cooler, my jacks vs aces, low flop, did a whole pull up, cant seem to do anything right at the minute