You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I wasn't being rude folks

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi all,
My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay.
Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox.
I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond.
Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks:
    Hi all, My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay. Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox. I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond. Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.
    Posted by StuJohns

Nice of you to let us know Stu,

You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example

HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand )

Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand )

Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand )

There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 

• edited January 2010
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks:
    Hi all, My browser is playing silly beggers with me, meaning I can't use the chat facility during a game. Just to say to opponents past and future that this is why I don't respond during gameplay. Feeling a bit rude, none more so than just now when I played a sit'n'go double your money 2.25. Had one of those dream hands when I hit a quad of 6's and the other 5 players all kept raising up. At the end of the hand, the others were all saying " nh " etc, and of course I was silent because of my issue with the chatbox. I doubt the other players will come by this message anyway ( i think they were Stiffler, Bexlex, amzzy, phillby66 etc ) but just thought I'd post this and say sorry guys, I wasn't being rude, just couldn't respond. Oh and one other thing..... why couldn't I have hit a hand like that on sunday night in the Primo?! Typical, haha.
    Posted by StuJohns
    Hi Stu,

I've put a reply on your thread in the technical area here

Hopefully we can get this resolved for you

P.S. lol JockBMW!

Regards

Adam

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I wasn't being rude folks:
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks : Nice of you to let us know Stu, You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand ) Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand ) Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand ) There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 
    Posted by JockBMW

Lol....love it
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: I wasn't being rude folks:
    In Response to I wasn't being rude folks : Nice of you to let us know Stu, You could use a code if you end up playing against me.  For Example HI there, how are you tonight    ( Fold your Hand ) Did you watch Sky Poker tonight   ( Fold your Hand ) Well Played Sir   ( Fold your Hand ) There you go so if we play I'll soon pick up on what your trying to say 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Lol, I'll bear that in mind Jock. And if I beat you on an all-in with 2 7 off-suit, that means " terribly sorry old chap. "
  • edited January 2010
    I have just tried a sit'n'go using a different browser and that seems to have worked, so problem solved now!