You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

E-mails sent to skyopen@bskb.com

edited November 2014 in Poker Chat
What happens to e-mails sent to the above address.
I sent an e-mail yesterday(my birthday) and one today.
I believe they were both worthy of a mention.
Seem to have gone astray!

I think in future I will stick to commenting on the relevant thread,as most times you get a mention.
At least your poker colleagues get to read them!

Rant over!

Comments

• edited November 2014
    tbf i think that email needs some updating, how long has it been since they scrapped the open 
  • edited November 2014
    Hopefully you sent them to skyopen@bskyb.com ?
  • edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: E-mails sent to skyopen@bskb.com:
    Hopefully you sent them to skyopen@bsk y b.com ?
    Posted by Machka
    Yes(my error in the header)
  • edited November 2014

Hi Wynne,

Yes, skyopen@bskyb.com is the correct address for the Channel 861 Show. (Nothing else, just the Show).

When an e-Mail arrives at that address, it is first vetted by the Gallery to ensure it is suitable for reading out, & it is then forwarded to the Presenter in the Studio, via his I-pad.

They get scores of e-Mails every Show, & try to read out as many as time will permit, &/or which are relevant to the Show. Most Presenters are very good at trying to read out as many as possible, except, of course, Lord Smirk, who is usually too busy waffling.

Unfortunately, it is just not possible to read all of them out, but they do try.

Anyway, apologies, & I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

• edited November 2014
    In Response to Re: E-mails sent to skyopen@bskb.com:
    Hi Wynne, Yes, skyopen@bskyb.com is the correct address for the Channel 861 Show. (Nothing else, just the Show). When an e-Mail arrives at that address, it is first vetted by the Gallery to ensure it is suitable for reading out, & it is then forwarded to the Presenter in the Studio, via his I-pad.   They get scores of e-Mails every Show, & try to read out as many as time will permit, &/or which are relevant to the Show. Most Presenters are very good at trying to read out as many as possible, except, of course, Lord Smirk, who is usually too busy waffling. Unfortunately, it is just not possible to read all of them out, but they do try. Anyway, apologies, & I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay
    As usual you are a respected gentleman who takes time out of your very busy schedule to answer your followers!
    Greatly appreciated,much respect.
    I had a great day on the 5/11/2014,76 years old .
    Thanks for the card!